Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
stranger
stranger
L
Welp, seems like I gave the OP too much credit after all. This stuff is just chaos lol.
Improved bleeding status on dual wield? No crit on scoundrel (or anywhere for that matter?)

On a second note, why not just update the OP , instead of making a new post?

W
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
Originally Posted by Lenny2k3
Welp, seems like I gave the OP too much credit after all. This stuff is just chaos lol.
Improved bleeding status on dual wield? No crit on scoundrel (or anywhere for that matter?)

I am sorry that i disappointed you, but effects like + x critical chance, + x critical damage, + x dodge or + x resistance should be weapon or armor enchantments in my opinion.

I think that updating the OP after some time is not possible on this forum.

Last edited by Wizard1200; 12/10/17 08:47 AM.
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Wizard1200
Originally Posted by Lenny2k3

I am sorry that i disappointed you, but effects like + x critical chance, + x critical damage, + x dodge or + x resistance should be weapon or armor enchantments in my opinion.

I think that updating the OP after some time is not possible on this forum.

No they shouldn't because you're making character builds more dependent on gearing than they are on your build; it should be vice versa where the gear is a finishing touch and not the primary means. At best, gear should be an alternative path to a build not the only one.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
If I was going to buff magic skills, I would add resistances to them. It's kind of lame that my master pyromancer still takes lots of damage from fire smirk

W
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
Originally Posted by Cronstintein
If I was going to buff magic skills, I would add resistances to them. It's kind of lame that my master pyromancer still takes lots of damage from fire smirk

That is a great idea. I have updated my suggestion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard