journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by xenustehg
Larian doesn't care about game anymore.
You've bought it.
Critics gave it a high score.
Potential GOTY.
There is no need to waste additional money and resources just to make it playable.

And ofcourse Larian DOESN"T read it all.

This is such an odd thing to say considering the changes that happened between the intitial release of the last game and the Enhanced Edition version. The game is kind of a mess in some ways right now, but it's stuff that can (and most likely will) be fixed. As far as the way certain skills and spells (e.g. Taunt) work with the not-so-great armor system though, no idea if they will relook it. Seems mostly like a PvP oriented problem though that should not have been a factor for the non PvP experience that the majority will most likely play exclusively.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hahaha. Brilliant.

I wouldnt read everything

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Thanks for reading stuff! I offered many suggestions so far!

journeyman
journeyman
Where is my CE+hoodie ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My signed collector bike ; )
V
stranger
stranger
V
Ok to start off i love this game. Unfortunately how much i love it doesnt make it run properly. I am able to run EVERY current game on ultra, this one crashes at: Auto Saving, Loading in general, In Game, COMBAT, Gamemaster mode. I'm running a GTX 780 and it works perfect for EVERYTHING else. Ok this situation has me very upset as I have 2 requests with Larian Studios asking if there is ANYTHING i can do to actually play. Steam will not refund it and i CANNOT get in contact with them at all. I do have 58 hours of gameplay since I am unemployed currently. I was only able to get that playtime through and im NOT JOKING---> HUNDREDS of crashes. Ive spent DAYS trying every fix i can find including: Reinstalling OS(absoluotely absurd), deleting ALL nvidia driver files and reinstalling, Reinstalling the game, Verifying the game files, removing ALL 3D settings, upping GPU power management to Performance, Lowering EVERY damn game setting to lowest, BIOS OC Settings modded. I am at a loss here as I cannot play this game without it crashing within minutes or upon loading anything. The error that I get maybe 1 outta 10 crashes is the Nvidia Kernel error where the card recovers but the game crashes before it does and a dump log is generated. Again this is 1 in 10, the HUGE majority everything locks up and I can't even get to the task manager and requires a restart before you can use the computer again. I am Hoping/Praying that ANYONE has found something to fix this. As I said Steam will not refund me because of the high play hours and wont talk to me at all. Having 58 hours of gameplay I BARELY got off the starting island as more than half of this time I spent troubleshooting and crashing. I was able to play maybe 10-15 hours on the first day i owned the game, just enough to fall in love, before it started crashing every few minutes. PLEASE somebody figure out how to fix this. I am out of 60 dollars while being unemployed with ZERO STEAM OR LARIAN STUDIOS SUPPORT. THIS IS A REPLICA OF A POST I AM PUTTING EVERYWHERE IN ANY ATTEMPT TO GET IT WORKING.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Are you sure it's gpu trouble? If so - have you checked gpu temps while playing?
What cpu and which amount of RAM do you have?

I have 4770k oc 4.3, 32gb 2133 ram, gtx 780 and 2k monitor, all ultra - 50-55 fps. I had only 2 or 3 crashes to desktop. With no oc on gpu I have around 68-70c temps, with oc to 1.2 it hits 75-76c very fast with 80% of fan speed.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Planning on fixing the formations anytime soon or should we wait for the Enhanced Edition to come out?

apprentice
apprentice
PLEASE FIX TARQUIAN ...
we want to leave the island NOT WITHOUT him, as we have finished his quest already !!!

Really a lot of us are waiting, even it isn't gamebreaking BUT IT IS A JOKE not to fix that, as it could be easy done ... just give us an option to send him NOW to the ship, IF we have given him the parts !

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Sir Flash Aron
PLEASE FIX TARQUIAN ...
we want to leave the island NOT WITHOUT him, as we have finished his quest already !!!

Really a lot of us are waiting, even it isn't gamebreaking BUT IT IS A JOKE not to fix that, as it could be easy done ... just give us an option to send him NOW to the ship, IF we have given him the parts !

I've seen people complaining about Tarquin being bugged as early as Sept 17th and how he's not fixed yet leaves me in confusion.

I just encountered this stupid bug yesterday where I'm trying to turn in the items for the All in the Family quest and move on to Arx but Tarquin is nowhere to be found in Stoneheart graveyard or Lady Vengeance. How has this not been fixed?

Last edited by vometia; 18/10/17 02:38 PM. Reason: formatting
stranger
stranger
I'm just as frustrated with a few bugs and issues, like Tarquin, as many others. But I also understand why the Larian team took a much deserved vacation after the last big patch. (Which they did for anyone not following things). They deserve a break after years of hard work and no end of up to the wire crunch. They'll get to our complaints and grievances. I'm sure they'll be building another big patch as soon as the team returns. I definitely want to play RIGHT NOW, but I'm ok waiting. DOS1 was supported well and there is no reason this one won't be.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello, i m new here and i hope as the last message some patch and addons will be done.

I m particulary interested with the game master mode which seems not so hard to use. Many other members may have asked you if there ll be a way to modify the skills in terms of duration and damage (so i hope it s not hard coded). I could be unhappy in asking to my players to not pick this class cause i think some spells or skills are overpowered. My experience in terms of balance in DOS1 is quite poor but i know each games can t be perfectly balanced, that s why i won t blame you for trying ;D

I was watching on you tube a video on the game master mode and an option as "party chest" for trade inside players could be good. I m happy you have done some clean in the crafting and i really supprt you to develop the GM mode. Thanks,

apprentice
apprentice
Guys, serioulsy..
Please fix disapearing spels from interface for second player after loading.

I can't continue my game with a friend... He has no spells, no skill points now.
And look this screenshots...

https://tof.cx/image/5Vxq0
https://tof.cx/image/5VBtv

L
stranger
stranger
L
Honour mode. Just finished it and had to restart 4x times. I played the game blind (never finished it before) and had a hell of a good time.

Except this one time when I took the boat and all my party died...I almost destroyed my mouse and keyboard. Please dont do that again smile

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
I feel so incredibly disappointed with DOS2, it's sad. Are we going to have an enhanced edition in the future to fix, well, the game, so it feels more like an RPG instead of a shopping simulator?

Last edited by BowieFunes; 02/01/18 05:34 PM.
stranger
stranger
Hy - again short request, you have any idea how/when the mouse cursor problem will be fixed? Too often the cursor is impossibly visibly, especially in fire, dust, when "glowing stuff/pixels flying through the air..... but also in many normal circumstances already. It makes it worse to "navigate" - not only in fights!

old hand
old hand
Oh well I suspect they are not reading it all frown

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
We killed Roost and the lone wolves and told Corbin Day to go to the Lady Vengeance, then traded in Driftwoood. When we went to the ship he wasn't there, back to the sawmill and he's still there and now there's no option when talking to him to send him to the ship. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
LS.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lostsheep
We killed Roost and the lone wolves and told Corbin Day to go to the Lady Vengeance, then traded in Driftwoood. When we went to the ship he wasn't there, back to the sawmill and he's still there and now there's no option when talking to him to send him to the ship. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
LS.

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=644223

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Thanks again.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Here's the thing, Larian: you said that I can play your game through however I want to do it, but some features are kinda buggy.
For example: how can I escape with Saheila from Lone Wolves? Maybe I need to boost my stealthiness, because I can't get out fast enough to not to be seen. Fair enough, yeah? So I teleported at Lady Vengeance, went down into the hold and guess what? Saheila appeared right in front of me, because she linked with my character. Then she disappeared, and I got my achievement.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard