stranger
T
So I have some news.

For kickstarter backer you can email

michael.wetzel
AT
larian.com

if you need more info.

They got my email wrong, so I've never received the tracking.

Looks like it just shipped, but not in my country yet.

"The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. "

Soooo I'll wait until I see an update on canada post I guess !

A quick edit just to break up the email address so every scraper out there doesn't grab it. Apologies for the bad form, I don't generally like editing people's posts, but y'know. --Vom.

Last edited by vometia; 05/10/17 02:54 PM. Reason: email munging
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Root-Beard
For those complaining about no responses, I tweeted to Larian's twitter handle just now and got a response within 5 minutes.. they DM'd me an email address to send my shipping info to and am now waiting for a response. Seems pretty easy to reach them.

Mind sharing what email address that was? I've tried Happyshops, DHL, DHL Paket email addresses and still waiting for reply.

Last edited by mountainpony; 05/10/17 04:59 PM.

-Big Dave
R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by mountainpony

Mind sharing what email address that was? I've tried Happyshops, DHL, DHL Paket email addresses and still waiting for reply.

The email I got for those interested was 'michael.wetzel @ larian.com'.

I received a response today, which I would imagine is the same case for most everyone else:

"We’ve noticed some packages are stuck between Germany and USA, they should be getting through customs soon.
At least that is what DHL told me yesterdaymorning!
For now there is little we can do as it’s well on its way."

So I guess that's why everyone's packages are being delayed for so long. And it's understandable that they can't really do anything at this point since they've shipped them off. So the next step would to either continue waiting or call DHL.

journeyman
journeyman
Package are stuck at customs cause happyshops or dhl don't has not entered the value of the contents on the package !

My signed collector bike ; )
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Root-Beard
The email I got for those interested was 'michael.wetzel @ larian.com'.

I received a response today, which I would imagine is the same case for most everyone else:

"We’ve noticed some packages are stuck between Germany and USA, they should be getting through customs soon.
At least that is what DHL told me yesterdaymorning!
For now there is little we can do as it’s well on its way."

So I guess that's why everyone's packages are being delayed for so long. And it's understandable that they can't really do anything at this point since they've shipped them off. So the next step would to either continue waiting or call DHL.

Thank you. I know there's probably nothing they can do at this point, I just hope Larian learns from this whole mishap. They're such an incredible company and I want to keep supporting them, but I won't pay $200+ next time to go through a similar experience.

-Big Dave
T
stranger
stranger
T
Australian here and my CE just arrived this afternoon, I am one of the 1000 that purchased afterwards.
It's mostly ok apart from a few scuffs on the outside and everything inside seem to be there, yet when I went to redeem my key it says it's already been used!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
The keys do seem to be rather problematic; I understand that new ones are being issued on request:

Originally Posted by Raze

Email support@larian.com, and please include the key and a picture of the card.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
The postman did not want to climb, he left a paper in the mailbox (i was here!)
But... 55$ custom fees !!!! WTF !

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Movement, I repeat, we have Movement!!!!

October 9, 2017, 12:36 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Now the journey to Texas

#628866 09/10/17 05:21 PM
R
stranger
stranger
R
My roommate and I ordered our CE at the same time. Why am I still waiting for mine while he has his? Emailed Larian twice, no response. September 29th was my first email. October 2nd was by second.

I am not happy that I have been sitting in the dark so long while I watch others around me get their items. Envy has made me bitter.

My roommates CE Tracking (Same house number)

*September 28, 2017, 9:45 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
*September 19, 2017, 8:24 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY
*September 18, 2017, 12:53 pm Acceptance GERMANY

My CE Tracking

*October 9, 2017, 12:43 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
*September 22, 2017, 8:34 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY
*September 18, 2017, 2:21 pm Acceptance GERMANY

Last edited by ralliart2004; 09/10/17 05:21 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Yodaman
Movement, I repeat, we have Movement!!!!

October 9, 2017, 12:36 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Now the journey to Texas

Ours must be arriving together. I got that update at the same time and mine is also on the way to Texas! lol

Last edited by vometia; 10/10/17 07:01 AM. Reason: formatting

Est Sularus oth Mithas
old hand
old hand
Well, after a long road of waiting and watching one of my CEs bounce around between depots in Massachusetts for a while they both arrived on the same day despite being shipped a couple of weeks apart. Miraculously, they arrived unblemished despite the harrowing condition of the outside box. They're beautiful and it's a big relief!

[Linked Image]

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Sweet Christmas that looks beautiful!

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
The light at the end of the tunnel is here. It'll either arrive late today or sometime tomorrow!

October 12, 2017, 9:25 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
DALLAS TX NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I
stranger
stranger
I
Well mine finally arrived but in a terrible state. The contents inside are all unscathed but the box is pretty thrashed... I would post pictures but I don't see the option to.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by idvoid
I would post pictures but I don't see the option to.

Option should be available now.

Sorry to hear that its journey was a traumatic one. frown

J'aime le fromage.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Here is a link to the pictures I took... I senta message to support (I know jus not their fault and I'm not blaming them) hopping they might have an extra box lying around.

My poor collectors edition box

journeyman
journeyman
Ouch... it hurt to see that.
Mine just arrived, everything is in perfect condition, absolutly no damage, I think i'm lucky after a month trip.
you should not have accepted the parcel when the deliverer came.

Last edited by BoTToX; 13/10/17 12:38 PM.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Expected Delivery on: Saturday, October 14, 2017 by 8:00pm

It JUST arrived at the post office which means its passed time for it to be loaded on the trucks today and since no ones gonna be at the office tomorrow its gonna go back to the post office and have to wait till Monday to be picked up....

Whats worst of all is i'm literally 2 minutes walking distance from the post office, its horrible knowing its so close yet so far

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by BoTToX
Ouch... it hurt to see that.
Mine just arrived, everything is in perfect condition, absolutly no damage, I think i'm lucky after a month trip.
you should not have accepted the parcel when the deliverer came.

I do wonder if not accepting a damaged package would actually lead to a replacement.....but I doubt it. Mine was a bit damaged too with crushed corners but not as bad as that. I don't know if Larian made any spares of the CEs or if they did how many but I really don't think there's much if any in the way of spares. And then I don't know that they'd be willing to give a replacement or refund. So for me at least I'll cut my losses here and call it done.....but I don't think I'm even backing again....I might have been more inclined to continue backing for digital tiers if I didn't get screwed with the digital copies too and Larian has offered zero replies or feedback.

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard