Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gogots Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
G
I create a map with several terrain and teleport to move between, the main terrain and caves and interior on other Terrain.
I have created camera lock trigger for each part of the level, but when I launch my card with GM mode only the main Terrain trigger works. What is strange is that the triggers work when I test my level in the toolset.
Is this a GM mode bug?

Last edited by gogots; 26/09/17 09:00 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
I don't know the answer to your question but I'm wondering if you can either explain how these triggers work or point me to a place where its explained. There is a region trigger, cull trigger, aiseeder trigger, and camerlock trigger and I'm trying to figure out how to play with them. Any help would be much appreciated.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Did you test with a possessed creature?
I have been using a camera mod and it works just fine for players and possessed creatures but doesn't work for the GM, so I guess it is a GM related bug or feature indeed.

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
Hello!

Only the first camera lock trigger working for the Game Master is a known bug and will be fixed in upcoming patch smile

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hi, do any of you know a place I can learn about how to use the camera/region triggers? I have a sense of what they are there for, but I'm unclear on how to use them exactly. Thanks.

T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by erklimir
Hi, do any of you know a place I can learn about how to use the camera/region triggers? I have a sense of what they are there for, but I'm unclear on how to use them exactly. Thanks.

Have a look at https://docs.larian.game/Triggers#Triggers

E
stranger
stranger
E
Ah cool thanks for that. Ive poked around on doc.larian but I didn't find that link. Thanks!

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard