Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
So, at first I thought it was the OnLeave/OnDie columns in Consume that were bugged, but they actually work fine (which is fantastic news).

That being said, there is something weird going on with Projectile_FlamingCrescendo_Explosion. Is it doing about 2/5 the damage it should be doing.

It looks like Ability is attached to scaling for attributes and it was never set for this ability. Now that I know whats going on, this doesn't really belong in this forum but it wont let me delete it.

Last edited by Sinistralis; 15/10/17 02:14 AM.
Thanks for the post and research, Sinistralis; a fix to this would indeed go a long way for modding.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Changing Topic. the issue isn't with the Status, it's the projectile it spawns. Doesn't really belong in this forum anymore if thats the case.

addict
addict
Hey Sinistralis,

I noted it down so we'll take a look at that to make sure it works as intended or fix it in a future patch if not smile

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf
journeyman
journeyman
Flaming Crescendo's damage is extremely underwhelming. I was wondering about that, especially on the Lady Vengeance battle where it is cast on you and it barely tickles.

addict
addict
Yea, it currently tickles less than it was supposed to smile
We found that it doesn't properly scale with Intelligence in the current version.

CTRL+K the elf

Link Copied to Clipboard