Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The city will have all features/services one would expect in a city @MAHak
There won't be a "rich" neighbourhood, but there will be a poor(er) part of town, and I might build a villa somewhere just outside the city. I havent decided on any religious buildings yet, but there will be at least one church or chappel, probably close to the graveyard.

My levels tend to start a life of their own when I start building, so even though I usually have some general idea of what I want to do with an area the actual workflow is pretty organic.

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I underestimated the size of this big time and will never be able to finish this in time for my campaign, so I started something smaller.
I will still finish this.
Someday.

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
Hehe, I know how you feel laugh. My town is on hold too, right now. I'm making something smaller, though still pretty big for me, and it takes time. More time that you would think.

But I'm very happy you have not abandoned it totally!

Looking forward to seeing what you make for your campaign (I hope you will release them :)).

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Sorry to hear RED. I have big plans for your wonderful castle.
I guess Ill just have to stall my players:)

I hope to see it in my campaign some day.

addict
addict
Hopefully you'll manage to get back at it later smile the design is really nice.
Good luck with the new, smaller idea!

Same for others here laugh Starting small is never a bad idea smile I generally toy around the editor with small ideas, small towns and let it grow naturally where I feel it needs to and where I can.

CTRL+K the elf
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard