Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
The custom summon spell didn't have the AIflag "CanNotUse", and correctly add to character with AI tag "AIHint_Summoner".No skill level or any requirement.Even the AP cost already set to 0, NPC still didn't use it. How to make them use the spell?

M
M
Did you add the spell to the skills of the character?

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Of course,they just didn't use it.

M
M
did you try it your own - does it work if you cast it manually with this NPC? is it a debuff or buff ordomething maybe the AI doesnt see any benefit from casting lol

for me it always worked to put it into skill sof character - althrougth i used pre existing skills

Last edited by monzua; 24/10/17 07:09 AM.
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Certainly they works by manual, in the orignal game,AI will always use summon spell at the first turn(if they are have summoner tag and summon skill),when it turns to custom spell, it didn't work, I don't know why, I think there have to be certain flag to define which spell AI would use.
As I said, the AP cost is already set to 0, and AI prefer walking around till end rather than use the spell.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hi KiyamaHarumi,

Does the skill have a skill set in the AiCalculationSkillOverride column? Ai doesn't know what to do with summoning skills unless you set a skill in this column. It's unclear to the Ai what kind of effect the skill has, and the skill override is used to simulate the effect of the summon. This skill override has to be of the Target type. A skill that's often used for the override in other summoning skills is Target_DummyTargetSkill. This one does physical damage in a radius to simulate a summon that does physical damage. Other, already existing, skills you could use are:
- Target_DummyTargetSkill_Fire (fire damage)
- Target_DummyTargetSkill_Water (water damage)
- Target_DummyTargetSkill_Air (air damage)
- Target_DummyTargetSkill_Earth (earth damage)
You can of course make your own skill as well. Some more information can be found right here:
https://docs.larian.game/Combat_AI#Skill_overrides

I hope this will help you!

Last edited by Larian_Rimevan; 24/10/17 02:48 PM.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard