Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
T
stranger
stranger
T
Received mine too. Any one knows where the product key is supposed to be?

Last edited by Takeda; 11/10/17 03:42 PM.
Takeda, if you pledged through Kickstarter, then your product key is on larianvault (where it has been for the past year or so). If you're one of the 1000 regular pre-orders, then the product key should be inside the box.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Thanks for the answer. I pledged through kickstarter but i thought that for my tier I got 2 digital editions of DOS2 AND a physical collectors edition... Well my mistake i guess ^^'

Last edited by Takeda; 12/10/17 06:28 AM.
stranger
stranger
Yeah so it's finally out for delivery in my home town (small mid-western US town) after saying whatever, Frankfurt Germany for 3 weeks. I went from patiently supporting this amazing company to being understandably upset given the lack of communication, but within that time I did buy 2 other copies of the game for my brother and myself. I'm that much of a sucker for Larian. Just felt it important to update since I specifically logged on to these forums to contribute my CE shipping experience. I might edit this once the CE arrives.

Editing to add there was an apparent attempt to deliver, while I was home no less. Good old USPS had already been instructed to leave the package, but didn't even do that. Had to reschedule delivery. Why shouldn't I have expected even the last leg of this box's journey to be easy? LOLWTF. Anyway I'm convinced it's at least here somewhere, so I'll get it at some point soon. Good luck to everyone else, it's been a nightmare!

Last edited by Okto; 13/10/17 12:58 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Mine still shows Germany, WTF Larian? I even sent you all a complaint though PayPal, and you all have not responded to it. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

You guys need to get us some answers on what the shipping status is and whats going on with it.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

https://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375
enthusiast
enthusiast
Got mine. smile Very impressed.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Larian,

Letting you all know that my Collectors Edition arrived yesterday. I had serious doubts that I would ever see this arrive. I have no idea what kind of shipping they used, but the lack of updates letting us know the location and status of our shipping was horrendously terrible that this took one month.

My CE arrived un-damaged, I'm was so glad that it was not damaged.

The Statue is very cool. I'm just glad that my part in all of this is now over and you all can now mark me off your list. I live in San Diego, so, yes that was a long journey.

Thank you

Rick

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

https://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375
L
stranger
stranger
L
While I got the hoodie last week, the CE and t-shirt are still missing. I really don't get it. First tracking from this German shop said hoodie, t-shirt, and CE (still stuck in Germany). Then I got another tracking link for the hoodie 2 weeks ago. Since then, nothing from the shop nor Larian support. Really disappointed by this. What's so complicated to send the stuff from Germany to the UK.

stranger
stranger
Still have not received my Kickstarter CE ($125 tier)

I'm among those who forgot to fill into the survey (namely delivery address) before September 7th. However, I have contacted Larian support and went on forums on September 16th and received reply on September 19th by Cédéric Hauterman, a junior accountant at Larian. I was promised a tracking number on September 27th for the following week, but I have received nothing since then up to this day. I'm quite worried now.

Only thing I received was very very delayed reply (on October 5th) from Larian Support Charlene asking me whether I got my CE or not. It was a reply to my original inquiry from September 16th, I think I got attention rather through forums than through asking the support...

Can someone from Larian help me?

D
stranger
stranger
D
I might have missed the information, sorry if it's the case, but... Any word on the GoG (and maybe Steam, I don't know) keys that were suppose to be the collector edition and that just granted us the regular edition instead? Can we expect a fix soon-ish?

Liixann, TweetyCZ - I recommend sending an email to michael.wetzel (at larian). Apparently he's the one in charge of CE/Kickstarter problems now. He should be able to look into your case.

Durango - that's an issue on the GOG side. GOG promised several weeks ago to fix it "soon", but not much has happened yet, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to reach out to the people who still have this issue. The easiest way to get it fixed, appears to be to contact GOG support, refer to this post from (GOG's) Konrad on their forums ( www.gog.com/forum/general/release_divinity_original_sin_2_full_af83c/post77 ), tell them you still have not received the digital extras for the Kickstarter CE (the exact same extras that are in the DOS2 Divine Ascension upgrade), and ask how much longer you will have to wait.
Make sure to include the info for the DOS2 Kickstarter CE from your account settings (look up your DOS2 title in www.gog.com/account/settings/orders, select "view receipt" and either provide that info (the full game title name, date and order id) or a screenshot of it.
Also, make sure to give your post a clear title, such as "Kickstarter CE Digital Extras"
It may still take a week or so, but several people have received a reply from GOG support with an updated key that adds the Divine Ascension upgrade to your account.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Update from France: Still waiting my CE

T
stranger
stranger
T
Update from Germany: no email yet saying my CE has been shipped.

I've tried contacting Larian a couple of times over email but no reply yet. I am totally cool with waiting longer if I get some sort of info from Larian at least saying when it will be shipped (it's been a month!) but the radio silence is deafening. It was funny how I emailed Larian the day the CE was announced with a query and got a response in 2 hours but my first email question about late CE shipping has gone unanswered for weeks now :)
Hint--some acknowledgment would be great!

Larian did provide me with a key for the game after they missed the initial shipping date so I'm thankful at least that happened.

Support
Support

Thallippoli; PM me with the email address you used; I'm not seeing anything to the support or kickstarter email using your forum email or user name.
Same for anyone else checking in who has not gotten a reply.

All of the pre-order CEs have been shipped. Did you check your spam folder, if applicable?
There should have been an email from Happy Shops (service@happyshops.com) listing the CE and your address, about Sept 8th.
Once shipped, the tracking number email should come from the address 'Happyshops Fullfillment <info@happyshops.com>', with a German subject line of the form 'Ihre Bestellung 1234567 vom 08.09.2017'. Most of these were sent from the 13th to 18th of September, with a small number delayed until the 21st/22nd (and IIRC the last of the hoodies and individual add-ons shipped the 25th).

Sorry for the delay answering emails. We've gotten through a lot of the backlog, but there is still some to go, and there were a couple issues that resulted is some email being missed, which I am currently sorting through.

For people who did not have their address entered before Sept 7th, the Vault is being checked periodically to create new shipping lists. There was one created near the end of September, and one just yesterday, so for relatively recent additions you should be getting a notice within about a week or two (not sure how long it will take for Happy Shops to add that to their system and process the orders).

If your shipping address is not in the Vault, add it now (under 'Your account')
When filling in the address fields, or making any changes, you also need to enter the email address a second time (for conformation; the first email field will be filled in already) before clicking on the Save button.

T
stranger
stranger
T
How about finding a professional dhl tracking https://www.trackingmore.com/dhl-tracking.html site to track dhl parcels?

Last edited by trackingmore; 23/10/17 07:25 AM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I've checked the email from Happy Shops I got on 8/9 and the mentioned address in there is correct. According to them, they wanted to ship the t-shirt, the hoodie, and the KS CE.

First shipment notification and link were supposed to be related to the whole package mentioned above. According to the tracking link, it's still in Germany. 1.5 weeks later (29/9) I got another notification from that shop with a shipment of just the hoodie. That hoodie I received on 11/10 (at the correct address).
@Raze: What's the next step? Getting in touch with the Larian support again?

A
stranger
stranger
A
My CE + Hoodie went well enough into the shipping process: got the Happyshops fulfillment e-mail on 9/15 (15 September, that is,) DHL info started updating on 9/18. Reached the point of USPS transfer 9/29, and supposedly got into my state on 10/2... and then completely disappeared. No updates from USPS since. Filed a missing package report with USPS 10/9, tried to get in touch with (michael.wetzel at larian dot com) 10/17.

Posting here since I've not heard from anyone since, nor have I received anything. I will gladly follow-up with whomever here or whatever e-mail as necessary for... well, for whatever next steps might be at this point.

Thanks.

Last edited by ateatree; 23/10/17 06:53 PM.
stranger
stranger
Lucky you all, im still waiting for my collectors edition or at least the mail with the fullfillment information.

Support
Support

Liixann;
There were some CE boxes stuck in German customs, at least a few of which have started clearing. I asked the person in charge of fulfillment if he had an update on that, but generally government bureaucracies aren't great with efficiency or transparency.

Ateatree;
I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment.

Darnite;
I forwarded your support email to the person in charge of fulfillment.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Raze

Ateatree;
I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment.

Much obliged. I'll look forward to hearing more soon.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard