Next Thread
Print Thread
#633078 23/10/17 03:38 PM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hey, I played through the game with 4-man group, and thinnking to try a dual lone wolf group now.

I'm thinking to go 2H and Ranged, and also Summon. But I'm not sure what to focus when; is it too much to add Summon to one of the characters, better to just stay with either ranged or 2h? I'm not sure how to distribute points, wanting to get to 10 summon quite fast.

Last game i barely had any Wits, how many points should go into that for the 2(3) classes? Do i max Strenght/Finesse first, then wits, or do it put points in both?

Thanks!

journeyman
journeyman
Do as you want, dual lone wolf is the easy win option, on tactician and even more on normal.

You can try a 2h warfare/necro, a 2h/poly (focus on strenght, some points in memory as you unlock interesting spells, and the rest in wits)

Summoning is good on anything really. But I prefer using summoning as a support spec or full on spec, if you use it on your ranger he will lose a lot of fire power (and you will maybe waste points in memory for summon spells, instead of just putting more points in finesse).

And with LW, cap points is 20 : you will have your big fat champion incarnate at 10, but 20 is the max you will get (you need this cap obviously if you want to go pure summoner).

Last edited by CollaSama; 23/10/17 06:02 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard