Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Stood outside casting Tornado over and over while COOP partner angrily made dinner. Gotta be careful as the Necro gunk gets in the walls if you let them use it.

There's a couple of fights which get the "Why on earth is this here?" badge, which in my book is 'Defending The Lady Vengeance', 'Blobbos On The Platform: The Trial of Hardware'*, and 'Realistic Simulation Of Dealing With Government Institutions: Fire Level'; which I'm glad the devs saved for last to really drive home the point that you're only having fun because they let you.

Seriously though make their respawn distance shorter and make it so the need a certain amount of tiles on fire to do just that. Little buggers respawn on top of single tiles that are hidden in the geometry. An encounter shouldn't by virtue of it working as intended seem like it's glitched.

(* 'Blobwalk Empire' was copyright claimed.)

Trap Strats: DOS1:EE? Cheese - DOS2? Mashed potatoes - Proper nutrition is key to dungeon delving.
B
stranger
stranger
B
The Tornado thing worked. Took forever since cool down is 9 turns. So strongly suggest you stealth and clear as many as possible before you get into the fight. Also Blessed arrows help but only clear such a small area. I set 3 characters with Tornado and was able to clear much faster. Good luck.

C
C
Originally Posted by CatR
'Blobbos On The Platform: The Trial of Hardware'*

That's a real special puppy. Not only does it try to bring your hardware to it's knees, you don't even see the enemies in all that conflagration.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Yeah I never bothered with this, not really worth it.

But if you do, a more efficient strategy is spreading oil everywhere and connecting the fires with contamination, which you can have on almost everyone. Then Bless the necrofire so it spreads to clear large areas.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard