Print Thread
M
Madhox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi all,
I am playing multiplayer with a friend and every time we load a previous save, all my skills are removed from my action bar. I have to reassign all my skills for the two characters I was controlling. This is rather inconvenient, especially when reloading in the middle of a fight and its just something that should not happen.
The strange thing is that it happened after the last patch, but only affects my spells, not my items. Also, my friend, who hosts the games, does not have this problem.
Does anyone have a clue to what could cause this or how to fix it?
Thanks

Last edited by Madhox; 26/10/17 11:32 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I had the same problem. I could leave and rejoin to get them to reappear.

This is a big issue with Incarnate Summons too. When I summon an incarnate and buff it with infusions it will often have no abilities on its bar until I leave and rejoin the game, and with them you can't open a spellbook to put them back on.

F
stranger
stranger
F
I/we have the same problem since the recent (today's ?) patch!
The client game loses all spells in the skill bar while loading a saved game. Not every time - however almost every time. Same problem with summons or sub-party members upon creation.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm having the same exact problem. I haven't been able to figure out what causes it. I'm in my friend's hosted game, and it seems about 60-70% of the time we reload a save, all the skills are gone from the skillbars on both characters. As stated with an incarnate, it spawns with no skills, not even a basic attack in the hotbar. Even when we do reload and the skills are there, the incarnate still spawns with no skills. We're at a part in the story where we've gotten a 5th person to follow a party member. In combat. they have no skills either as long as I'm controlling them.

I don't know if it's related, but I also had trouble removing skills from my character's loadout in the skill menu. whenever I got rid of contaminate, it came right back, until I was quick enough to remove and replace it before it popped back.

We've both restarted our computers to no avail

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello,

a friend and i have the same issue.

My friend is the host and when i play Lohse (our summoner), the pet is bugged as hell. I mean, no skills and stuff.
But if my friend takes her, we don't have any problem. Infusions work perfectly etc.

It's really annoying and we think we'll stop playing this save until the fix comes. :/

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Yep, same here as reported yesterday. Incarnates spawn with no skills; it is possible to mash the 'K' key just as your turn ends to get the incarnates skill panel and drag the skills to the quickbar. However they don't persist and when next called the skills are missing again.

Additionally it takes numerous clicks to remove a skill from the learned panel; and some skills learned from such as eating flesh appear as learned even if you don't have the necessary prerequisites.

Finally skills such as Spread your Wings or Medusa Head don't appear on the quick bar when cast.

This is all in multiplayer and only on the joined players. The host does not seem to have these problems.

A quick fix for this would be appreciated, since it is fast becoming impossible to enjoy the game as a summoner.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Same problem here. The people I play with are both summoners and cannot play like this due to the bug. I am the host and see no issues on my side but for the sake of the other players it needs sorted quickly.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Same with empty action bars on the incarnates - also noted that I cannot 'unlearn' a skill while it is on an action bar now - it must be removed from the action bar first, before you can unclearn. Also started with this week's patch, and when friend hosts. If they take control of my incarnate, the action bar is normal.

R
stranger
stranger
R
This needs to be fix, impossible to play summoner in multiplayer. Reloading the game causes skills to disappear from bar and there's no way to add skills to the pet bar.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Originally Posted by Remate
This needs to be fix, impossible to play summoner in multiplayer. Reloading the game causes skills to disappear from bar and there's no way to add skills to the pet bar.

You can add the skills to summoned allies provided you mash the 'K' key just as your character ends their turn before it switches to the summoned ally. Also have the skill panel open before the incarnates turn and after the character's if they are further down the initiative order will switch to the incarnates skill panel when it gets to them.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard