Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
stranger
stranger
I know some rewards changed, but I'm wondering are Bellegar's Handwriten Poem & Signed Concept Art HQ Print still happening?.

Anyone knows about those?

G.

Last edited by Galaad; 05/10/17 11:56 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I understand that Larian are still getting the extra bits and pieces together and will be sending them out soon. I also understand that they'll be dealing with the shipping and stuff themselves...

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Hey there!

2nd of October I have received my KS pledge reward and was very happy with it and didn't checked the details.
It was "Signed Kickstarter Collector's Edition II" + Hoodie addon.
Inside there was:
+ Fane figure
+ Hardcover Art & Lore books
+ Cloth Map
+ KS metallic badge
+ Hoodie

Missing items, according to Larian Vault:
- Dwarwen mug
- Collector's Edition Signed
- Ouija Board
- Signed Concept Art HQ Print
- Sticker Pack

And the most weird thing: yesterday I have received one more Hoodie...

Does it means my pledge reward was messed up with someone's else? Or just Mug and so on was replaced with Fane figure? (I remember there was a poll about which reward do we want, but I don't remember the details...)

Also, what about "Signed Collector's Edition", how it should looks like?

UPD: ok, I've found some info about Mug and Ouija board, and it's ok since the Fane figure is awesome!

But still there are missing HQ print and signed collector's edition smile

And also I'm not sure what to do with the second Hoodie... It's great both as a symbol and as a clothes, just I'm a bit confused about getting thing which I didn't requested, maybe someone miss it because of this mistake?

Norlin,

I see you already found out that the Dwarven Mug, the Ouija board and the sticker pack got replaced (see also this additional comment in the comments section of Kickstarter Update #43).

I believe special rewards (such as the Signed Concept Art HQ Print) are sent separately, though I don't know details on when they're going to be shipped.
As for the Signed Collector's Edition and the second hoodie... those do sounds like mistakes. You may want to send an email to raze or michael.wetzel (at larian) directly about those.

Last edited by The Centaur; 28/10/17 05:47 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yeah, the CE's slipcase should be signed: that's how mine is, anyway. I've also been told that the other bits such as signed artwork etc will be sent separately by Larian but no ETA at present.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Now I feel myself really stupid – I have realized that I do have that slipcase with signatures, but didn't realized that it's THE signatures xD

And it's real signatures, not just printed - they are unique! (after comparison with other CE photo in twitter)
So the only question left is about the second hoodie... xD

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard