Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
So, have u guys realized artillery plant can one-shot all enemies simultanely if u have like 14+ summoning? Our Summoner have high init, summon her, buff her for overcharge, clear mind, encourage, then she uses 1 skill and finishes the fight. Easy 5k damage on every target. I Think its the most OP stuff i found so far.
It only doesnt finish fights when ppl have 50%+ poison resist.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Ha, I knew that this summon is pretty good, but I never considered overcharge, which makes it even better. Sadly a lot of enemies have poison immunity or are undead. Still, your combo is like 7 AP for the player character and basically all AP of the summon (as it dies after that). But it only costs 1 SP, so it's quite cheap compared to other powerful source spells. To be honest, I like it as it is. Never were a fan of source points.

I am not sure what you wanted to imply, but if you are looking for cheesy plays, search for telekinesis build.

L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
Im implying that he kills everything that isnt undead or have 50%+ poison resist on first turn, dealing like 6k damage to every enemy. Its not about cheesy plays, but balance. A two-handed build hits for 2.5k on crits on that stage of the game. And the summoner has glass cannon, so he can do all that at first turn (6ap, not 7) and just end the fight before anyone else plays. Pretty good is a widow with 12k hp and hitting for 1.5k damage every hit, artillery plant is 100% broken.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
So is Arrow Storm, Overpower, Hail Storm, Blood Storm, Meteor Shower and these skills don't shit the bed during
the final battle

Last edited by sehnsucht; 03/11/17 04:22 PM.
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
Overpower deals like 4k damage single target. Its nothin compared to artilleyry plant 6k damage on all targets, same goes for blood storm and arrow storm, hail storm and meteor shower hits good, but still less, and its random.

Edit: Did u guys really had an summoner with a lot on summoning and used that shit? Its nonsense

Last edited by laiozatt; 03/11/17 04:37 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I learned that artillery plant is OP when I was playing the final act, summoned it in the final battle, looked at enemy resistances and sigh.

Yeah I am unlucky.

Last edited by sehnsucht; 03/11/17 06:22 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard