Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
As the title says, it still doesnt work for potions, i know lots of ppl already said that, but its still not fixed. Dunno if thats intended, but either the tooltip or the talent must be fixed.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Considering that doubling the effect of healing potions would have been the only redeeming quality of this otherwise worthless talent, I suggest the latter.

Even so, it would probably still be useless, but that has to do with the armor system, the discussion of which at this point seems like beating a dead horse...

Last edited by Cavemandiary; 06/11/17 07:39 AM.
old hand
old hand
I use it all the time, it works and it really is OP. A 40% health with Dwarven Stew as many times as you want in succession with a 1 AP point and the other attributes as well double. Didn't know people were having an issue with this.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by Horrorscope
I use it all the time, it works and it really is OP. A 40% health with Dwarven Stew as many times as you want in succession with a 1 AP point and the other attributes as well double. Didn't know people were having an issue with this.

I can see the appeal of that in the earlier stages of the game, but once you reach a certain point, or is an experienced minmaxer, chances are you won't be needing healing at all due to the armor system and the abundance of armor restoring effects in the game.

Any other foods you have had success with?

L
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
L
Yeah, i still use it on my solo, single character run, since i have a lot of HP, 30%+ health regain on fight for 1 ap is better than potions, but chances are its only good for CON characters, and it is still bugged nonetheless, either do what it's tooltip says, or remove it from the tooltip

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard