I made a mod where you can add boosts eg. resistance to a armor pice. Also you can add intelligence and more to a amulet.
I did this by making new ItemCombos.
It's very easy you open Stats Editor and go to your project.
There goto ItemCombos and click the + then choose Item Combos. Doubble click on the new entry.
- Then you can give your upgrade a name eg. 'Boost_Sword_Intelligence_01'
- RecipeCategory choose the category 'Weapons'
- Type 1 'Object'
- Object 1 the item that give the boost eg. POITION_Minor_Intelligence_Potion
- Transform 1 Consume (The item will be consumed after combining)
- Type 2 'Category'
- Object 2 'Sword'
- Transform 2 'Boost'
- Result 1 'Boost_Sword_Inteligence_01_1' (I use the name of the combo plus a number)
- Boost 1 'Boost_Weapon_Primary_Intelligence' (You will find the boosts in Shared -> Stats -> Weapon. Use filter 'boost')
- PreviewIcon 'Item_WPN_Sword_A' (The icons and tooltip you will find in Shared -> ItemCombos -> ObjectCategoriesItemComboPreviewData)
- PreviewTooltip 'Sword'
Thats all ;-)
Save and export the stat then publish the mod.
Now you can boost your sword with +1 intelligence when you combine it with Minor Intelligence Potion.
To make diverent combos you can copy your new stat in the next row and change the poition to 'POITION_Minor_Intelligence_Potion' and give a new name.
Last edited by ThalonMook; 17/11/17 04:07 PM.