Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
stranger
stranger
M
I got notification my package was in route but then was returned to sender because they removed the zero in front of my zip code and could not locate the destination. I haven't heard of anything since. Will this happen again or was this cleared up? Anyone I can contact via email about my issue?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Still waiting here.... 3 weeks after upgraded my informations

stranger
stranger
Hello again, tier $125 backer here..

On October 19th I received this message from Mr. Céderic H:

"Just wanted to come back to you on this. We extracted the new data and I can tell your name popped up. So your shipping info wasn’t in the Vault until after September 28th. Shipping CE next week in Batch 3."

The same day I also discussed Larian Vault issue regarding not accepting slash / in address line with Larian's Raze, we both agreed upon replacing slash with comma -. Since then, nothing has happened in terms of shipping my CE.

Has "Batch 3" already been shipped? Today is Tuesday, October 31th and I have not received any notification nor tracking number from happyshops so far. I will contact Mr. Michael Wetzel now as The Centaur adviced earlier because this is a highly undesirable situation.

EDIT: All fine now, reportedly just a minor delay due to Essen conference. smile

Last edited by TweetyCZ; 31/10/17 08:41 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
According to DHL, the shipment which should have included the KS edition has been cancelled on 24/10. And of course, I haven't received an update by Happyshops. I guess I should just put all this in the "lesson learned" box. Ridiculous what's happening here...

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
still nothing and no tracking number...

stranger
stranger
Sadly, it is not fine!!!

So, since October 31 nothing has happened, I still have not my tracking number!

Mr. Wetzel didn't even bother to reply...

Last edited by TweetyCZ; 11/11/17 08:22 AM.
Support
Support

MouseOfDanger;
In general you can email support@larian.com, or kickstarter@larian.com. However, since your forum email is the same as you backed with, I emailed the person in charge of fulfillment. He may already have dealt with this due to the return.

Liixann;
I forwarded your support email to the person in charge of fulfillment, along with this post.

This wasn't quite what Larian was intending when hiring a professional fulfillment company to handle the shipment of (most of) the physical Kickstarter rewards.

YsuranSnyder;
As I replied three weeks ago to your email, there was a new shipping list created on Oct 18th. I was a tad optimistic on the shipping time, though. Happy Shops should have sent everything out this past week, but I don't know if they finished, or not (apparently not). EDIT: they didn't start.

YsuranSnyder and TweetyCZ;
You both added your addresses before Oct 18th, so the above applies to you, as well.

Last edited by Raze; 13/11/17 12:41 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
It's almost going to be two months to a day since my CE was supposed to ship. Still no mail or tracking number.

Raze has been kind enough to forward the complaints to whoever is in charge of fulfillment, but apparently they can't be bothered to reply for three weeks now. Three weeks--imagine.

I'm sorry Larian, but this is ridiculous--pull up your fulfillment partner if you need to--but at least get us a solid date by when we can expect our items to be shipped.

If this drifts on for longer (god forbid) packages are probably gonna get stuck in Germany's holiday season postal glut and that's gonna be fun.

Support
Support

thallippoli;
It wasn't a case of not being bothered, but trying to get something to reply with. There was an issue with the original shipment, and he has requested a new shipment 3 times, but Happy Shops has not done so yet.

For those who added their addresses in the Vault after about September 28th (when the second shipping list was created), Happy Shops has not started shipping the list created on Oct 18th (a forth list has also recently been created). They have become somewhat less than responsive, and at this point there is no estimate for when the shipping lists will be processed.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello Larian. Thanks very much for making such a great game with Divinity Original Sin 2. I backed the Patron of the Arts tier and I just got my signed CE and hoodie last week. Just wondering when the other goodies will be shipped, specifically the signed framed portrait, hand-written postcard, signed concept art HQ print and others that I might have missed out.

Didn't open the box as I want my copy sealed but based on the CE box contents posted on the website, I'm assuming that these are not yet included. Thanks and keep making great games you guys.

Support
Support

The postcards, concept art and portraits were sent out at the beginning of the month.
EDIT: the concept art and portraits should be sent out today (Nov 24) and an email sent to the recipients.
EDIT2: tiers with just concept art will be sent out early in the week of Dec 4th.

Happy Shops has started processing the shipping lists created on October 18th and approximately November 10th, so anyone who added their address after about September 28th, or who had problems with the shipment and need another resent, should be getting a notification email soon (and tracking number, for CEs, or add-ons that go over the weight threshold).

For addresses added to the Vault in the last couple of weeks, another shipping list will not be created and processed until January.

Last edited by Raze; 30/11/17 03:47 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I received the postcard around a fortnight or so back but haven't seen the other stuff, which is a bit of a concern as international post isn't normally delayed this long. I don't suppose anyone kept a note of the tracking numbers?

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

Sorry. The portraits were going to be sent out at the beginning of the month, but there was a delay with the concept art and/or change of plans, and the packages are now scheduled to be picked up today. An email should be going out to the recipients.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Awesome. smile

J'aime le fromage.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I should be getting Signed Concept Art but did not get any email regarding it, did anyone get their theirs? Thanks.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
It appears they're working through it now: I got an email on Friday telling me my stuff had been shipped so hopefully you should get one "real soon now".

J'aime le fromage.
T
stranger
stranger
T
My CE has been delivered and it was definitely worth the wait! Thanks Larian smile

Support
Support

The tiers with concept art and a portrait have been sent. Tiers with just the concept art will be sent early next week (about Dec 4th).

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard