Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MTaur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I've discovered that Whirlwind won't hit allies, but it will hit neutral parties. So if your party is attacked in a town and the guards are also against those people, you can, say, hit two enemies and a guard with Whirlwind, which makes all of the guards permanently hostile. Ouch!

Friendly fire should be it-hits-everything (like Fireball) or it-only-hits-enemies. None of this "enemies-and-neutrals" counterintuitive weirdness that makes you reload your game.

(Also, Cryogenic Stasis is bypassed by Shackles of Pain damage. I don't know if this is intentional or not, and it could be debated what "should happen". But I didn't expect it to happen as programmed the first time I noticed it, FWIW.)

Only one minotaur. I am minotaur. You are not minotaur. You never be minotaur. SORRY.
E
E
Now that you mention it, I remember to have hit some neutral npcs with Battle Stomp but I am not 100% sure if it was this skill or not. The NPC turned hostile of course.

M
MTaur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Yes, probably also the knockdown chargy thing, I forget what it's called, it's been a week... Battering Ram?

Only one minotaur. I am minotaur. You are not minotaur. You never be minotaur. SORRY.
E
E
Yep. Battering Ram.

E
E
Bartering Ham

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I think I prefer glazed ham. Deep frying doesn't really do it for me.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard