Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
M
A DIVINE ADVENTURE

Beginning tomorrow, every day until Christmas, we'll be posting a new comic telling the tale of a glorious Gamemaster mode campaign, featuring some brave (or not-so-brave) adventurers and their GM. But it's more than just fun and games-master-mode: hidden somewhere in each comic will be an extra festive surprise - a three-digit code hidden somewhere in the picture that'll unlock exclusive digital Divinity swag!

All you have to do is find each day's three digit code, then click on the link below the daily image to unlock your prizes.

We've got new goodies for you every day until the 25th December, but each download is only available for 24 hours. Remember to check back again tomorrow, because once we hit midnight (Pacific Time) today's reward is gone forever!

But wait, there's more! Not only do you get daily comics and gifts - our friends at RAZER also threw in some cool presents! We'll be raffling these off on random days over the next few weeks, so watch out for those competitions on the Larian Facebook page and Twitter.

veteran
veteran
Let the Christmas spirit begin! Looking forward to the comics!

veteran
veteran
Apparently, the quota to download the reward has already been reached! frown
May I suggest using Amazon S3 or your own server instead of Google Drive? It seems to cap quite early.

veteran
veteran
Where is the calendar? Larian's twitter links me to this, but the image can't be clicked on, unlike last year's, so it doesn't seem to be the right thing.

EDIT: Oh here it is. But not really any point in trying to claim a reward since the quota is exceeded already.

Last edited by Stabbey; 01/12/17 01:32 PM.
veteran
veteran

enthusiast
enthusiast
Nicely hidden. Took me a while.
Seems like a good start and I can't wait what else are we gonna get this year.

Nice work Larian!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by The Composer
Apparently, the quota to download the reward has already been reached! frown
May I suggest using Amazon S3 or your own server instead of Google Drive? It seems to cap quite early.

It seems to be browser-dependent. I got the same problem when I used Firefrog, but Internet Explorer on my games PC downloaded the file with no bother... But yeah, basic file-sharing like that should really be browser-agnostic.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
Yeah that sounds odd. I'm using Chrome. I'll try Firefox.

veteran
veteran
If it's browser-dependent, then... okay it does work. Sweet!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well hidden indeed. Nasty!
And thanks I love the gift!

(worked in Firefox)

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
stranger
stranger
Larian Studio trying to kill my -already bad- eyesight since Decembre 2016.
If all the codes are going to be as hiden as this one i'll end up blind. Nevermind, worth it.

Astuce for thoses who have not find yet: the zoom in the browser won't be enought... Well the 300% on Firefox was not enought.

Good luck!

J
stranger
stranger
J
Download exceeded for all 3 browsers for me. :X

Last edited by Jubileet; 01/12/17 06:49 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hmm another tough one. Did anyone already find it? And can you confirm it is not the black/grey contrast it was yesterday. (which I had seriously trouble seeing at all). No actual hints please!

veteran
veteran
Who wrote the comic? This game doesn't use platinum/gold/silver/copper. So I guess this is less related to the game than expected.

I found it, it's not black and grey. You need to download the comics and zoom in with an image viewer to find the things.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
They redid today's after a bunch of us moaned it was too hard. biggrin

The comic and the game do seem to be somewhat vaguely acquainted; but maybe it's more of a tabletop thing, of which I have no experience.

J'aime le fromage.
E
E
^ reminder that moaning is a British term and to the rest of the world it has a completely different meaning smile

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Evangeline
^ reminder that moaning is a British term and to the rest of the world it has a completely different meaning smile

Moaning about something being too hard thus varies in meanings, doesn't it 😏 Hard packages, I mean. *Coughs* Under the tree for Christmas Eve.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I think most things can have rude connotations if one tries hard enough. Oo-er, sounds a bit like bum, etc.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
@Stabbey

Yeah found it later somwhere around lunch. Wierd I could have sworn I looked at that place earlier.... well sometime you are just blind. Still Beast pics yay!! @ Larian the next should be naked. e.g. -> beardless Dwarf. laugh Imagine the horror!

Yesterday was the problem with black/grey I actually hat to look like 3 times at the spot until I recognized it. My eyes seem to be a lot worse then I thought. frown

Last edited by MAsterX; 02/12/17 10:53 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I still don't understand how we're supposed to go to play each day?

The link to day 1 page has now expired, and while it gives a link to a page with the whole series so far, that page doesn't have a link to the new day's page where you can put in the code.

Edit: I guess we're supposed to go to twitter or facebook to the find the link each day... That wasn't very clear from the announcement (and I don't regularly use these platforms). It reads as though you only needed to go there for the Razer giveaways.

Day 2: http://divinity.game/en/Jade

Last edited by Bukkfrig; 02/12/17 11:14 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard