Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
I have a ladder that will teleport you to another place. it works the moment i set it up, just as it should.
However, after i save and exit the editor and relaunch it the ladder is not reachable.
I¨ve tried AI grid generation. i´ve tried redoing it forwards and back... the ai grid looks the way it should... all green all the way to the ladder.
I´ve redone the ladder and teleport trigger and nothing works... what am i doing wrong here?

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
Can you share a screenshot? Without one, the only thing I can think of (and I don't even know if this matters) is that maybe the ladder is too high off the ground? But that seems like something you would have noticed.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
I'm just brainstorming here; I'm not an expert. Here's some things I'd check and fiddle around with.

Is the platform your character on marked as walkable?

When you make the AI grid visible, is it green under the platform or on top of it?

What happens if you rotate the ladder 180 degrees?

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
none of that works. i,ve solved it by deleting the ladder and replacing it with a hatch in another place. its irritating but thats the way it is. Thanks for the suggestions.

Hey I just realized that you are Edberg on Steam, right? I mean the Blue water inn have this ladder/hatch solution. It fine (the solution), I wouldnt have noticed it unless I had read this thread wink. your map is GREAT smile. Thanks for sharing. Nice work, like the GM room.

I really love the solution with the 1 floor/ground floor. Nicely done.

Oh man I just love good maps. Happy Tiq.

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Yeah, thats me. I had a really fun time doing that map. Its tricky to make but so satisfying when it all comes togheter at the end.
That map is my first "Real" map since I did it all from scratch myself.
Thank you for your appreciation it allways feel good when someone notices the hard work an details you've put in smile
Back to building again smile
Cheers!

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard