#639556 25/12/17 04:59 PM
M
miaasma Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
M
hello

it's still a pretty well known fact that this fight is one of the buggiest parts of the entire game and has been since launch

just now, the demon possessed one of my party members twice in a row, somehow resulting in the "fight!" combat intro playing over and over again, making me reload the whole fight

many other times, the demon will possess a character and the fight will just end, with a permanent "DEMON INVASION" status effect on said character but no combat being initiated

my suggestion would be to make the demon unable to possess the same person twice, making you have to beat it out of each person before it becomes permanently out in the open. you may also just want to make the demon unable to possess while stunned or otherwise disabled. while this would simplify the fight, a lot of the bugs seem to stem from the demon possessing someone in the middle of someone else's turn

as it stands, this fight is really not doable unless you get lucky with the demon's behaviour or cheese it in some way, with some bug or another disrupting it and making you either reload or use an inordinate amount of resurrection scrolls

Last edited by miaasma; 25/12/17 05:05 PM.
E
E
Imagine playing Honour mode...

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard