Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Hiya,
It would be a good idea to post on Steam or somewhere popular like it your fix for the Incarnate not having skills (in Gameplay Options check "add skills to hotbars"), there is a comment about it probably every 5 minutes and the fix is not easy to find.

Fix the yelling, grunting and screaming of the player generated character-as one post said "sounds like a tennis match now". Every movement has a grunt or scream now-like me when I wake up.

Fog of War has revisited all areas explored-from what I can tell I can still teleport to visited Shrines but still a hassle to uncover previously found areas I'm sure you would agree. Remember there are a lot of "detailed" re:Anal people playing this game and they/we get upset if there is anything out of order....

On a side note: I can't use my Incarnate as a Meat shield/aggro getter anymore with removal of taunt. Is there an element or infusion that will grant the Taunt skill?

Thanks

Last edited by zion6; 02/02/18 06:02 PM.
Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Temp fix for incarnate and flight skill issues, check the box that enables skills populating your bars automatically and that issue will be fixed.

Last edited by Qwiggalo; 02/02/18 06:50 PM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Just registered to say huge thanks for the "Screenshot Mode"!!

I started playing the game few days ago and was looking for something like this.
Although I would love a more feature-rich Photo-mode but this is also great!

enthusiast
enthusiast
What are "Ground Smash" and "Shed Skin"? Are they player-accessible skills?

enthusiast
enthusiast
"Ground Smash" is a Warfare skill, and "Shed Skin" is a Polymorph skill (both accessible to players).

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LaughingLeader
"Ground Smash" is a Warfare skill, and "Shed Skin" is a Polymorph skill (both accessible to players).

I do not see them listed anywhere. Are those their actual names? Are these names used in different localizations of the game?

Is "Ground Smash" Battle Stomp? I thought Shed Skin might be Flay Skin, but that's listed in the patch notes as well, so that's not it.

Oh, nevermind. I found them in the editor. "Ground Smash" is indeed "Battle Stomp". "Shed Skin" is "Skin Graft". Are these called "Ground Smash" and "Shed Skin" in other countries? I'm in USA.

"Taunt" is "Provoke". "Steel Skin" is "Heart of Steel". "Rain of Arrows" is "Arrow Storm".

Last edited by Darxim; 03/02/18 02:34 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
No they are not. But they were probably renamed during development and the devs put in the names they remember most.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by zion6

Fix the yelling, grunting and screaming of the player generated character-as one post said "sounds like a tennis match now". Every movement has a grunt or scream now-like me when I wake up.

I agree 100% with this. It's too much...grunt/yell to begin action and grunt/yell again to complete action! Please fix this. Thank you.

Last edited by vometia; 03/02/18 07:41 AM. Reason: formatting
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah, the grunting thing was throwing me off, too. It's pretty weird.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thank you Larian for taking the excessive grunts/yells away with the Hotfix!

E
E
Your party is silent but enemies still grunt all the time...

S
stranger
stranger
S
Have any of these patches finally fixed the bug regarding Fane's romance ending, and getting the friendly dialogue instead?

stranger
stranger
After the last patch & hotfix i'm not able anymore to delete a custom map marker using Controller UI (with K&M UI works fine like before).

Thnks

old hand
old hand
Sounds good, can't wait for the next play-through.

I am surprised crafting wasn't completely redone. I figured that it was rushed and would be worked on post release and be done via this patch. Oh well.

Also I recall Larian making mention a while back now, of many new exciting things coming somewhat soon or at least being mentioned. Did I miss what those will be? Seemed to be more than a patch, but like new content/items and perhaps a game announcement even, it was vague, but was told to be very exciting news.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 08/02/18 05:32 PM.
Is Dazing Bolt still broken? I'm sure I cast it last night and nothing happened once.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard