Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#641823 04/02/18 11:31 PM
addict
OP Offline
addict
So, I played this game when it first came out and one of the bugs was Malady not showing up in Arx outside the Doctor's house. Jahan was missing as well. I've been kinda following the patch notes, and after this one I recently googled and no one still has an answer,

Has this issue been fixed? Malady doesn't show up at all and Jahan is missing from the basement. Some responses said you needed Lohse in your party, but on the same threads people had Lohse and neither showed up. It's like no one knows what's a bug and what's intended. Has this been fixed yet or as Larian or anyone said anything yet about this? Is it clear on what's going on with that whole quest chain?

Thanks.

Y
Y
Never knew those people should show up for the fight...anyways, I enjoyed Adramalihk in his full glory without saving a piece for anyone else. laugh

F
addict
addict
F
Originally Posted by Yasen
Never knew those people should show up for the fight...anyways, I enjoyed Adramalihk in his full glory without saving a piece for anyone else. laugh

Likewise. At level 22 I actually found him to be almost a faceroll, but it was still a fun fight.

However, next time I encounter him I will steal everything - EVERYTHING - he has on him first. He was the only merchant with acceptable level 22 items in good supply (the vendors are really broken, tbh... sometimes you get stupid things like chests with strength requirements and + intelligence), but I was like "omg I need to kill it before it lays eggs, because everyone on se Internets is talking about how hard an enemy he is - hint: he is not. The claymen and the ship battle were harder.).

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i mean, you were level 22, and most people fight him at level 20 at the latest

anyway, malady only shows up if lohse is in your party since the doctor is part of lohse's quest arc. otherwise she doesn't show

if lohse is in your party and malady isn't showing up, make sure you've talked to malady on the lady vengeance. if she still doesn't show up it's probably a bug

the fight is also much harder without malady's involvement, and even more so if lohse is in your party

Last edited by miaasma; 06/02/18 04:28 AM.
addict
OP Offline
addict
So what am I getting from this is that it still has not been fixed yet. And Larian has not even commented on this issue either.

Super nice.

Support
Support

The issue that could cause Malady not to show up has been fixed. As mentioned above, that is part of Lohse's quest line, so she needs to be in the party.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard