Print Thread
#642802 25/02/18 10:02 AM
F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
This would be helpful, too.

Having two hotbars, instead of one, visible all the time would make support casters (just an example) much smoother to operate.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
Exactly. Along with a decent "customize which items get added to your hotbar" option.

E
E
Agreed. Right now, navigating through hotbars is a chore, even if using R and F. Two thinner hotbars would be nice and it shouldn't be that hard to implement.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by SleepyBadger
Exactly. Along with a decent "customize which items get added to your hotbar" option.

you know they got that in gameplay options or maybe you just don't like the current functionality?

Originally Posted by spellkowski
Originally Posted by SleepyBadger

you know they got that in gameplay options or maybe you just don't like the current functionality?

The current "functionality" has serious issues as we all know.

F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
Yes, especially the fact that "temporary" skills lose their placement after leaving the game.

Oh how I would love to have a fixed place for flying on my hotbar. I would assign the same place for all my characters (I'm a bit of an OCD guy when it comes to such things).

#JusticeForKarlach

Originally Posted by Firesong
Yes, especially the fact that "temporary" skills lose their placement after leaving the game.

Oh how I would love to have a fixed place for flying on my hotbar. I would assign the same place for all my characters (I'm a bit of an OCD guy when it comes to such things).

Me too...

veteran
veteran
Would be still easier, if Flying would just exchange its place with its origin.

F
addict
OP Offline
addict
F
I would like even better if there was only the "fly" button and when you press it while not having wings yet it costs 2 AP and adds the wings. Subsequent clicks only cost 1 AP until the wings disappear.

#JusticeForKarlach

Y
Y
It would be even better to have additional UI options for potions, scrolls and grenades. Like, instead of you having to organize them, you just hover your mouse over a button on the UI and it gives you all the available choices of a type, organized in subtypes, too. Also, some visual indication for all the various potions, as well, like flame icon for fire resistance potions, ect.

veteran
veteran
As a little work around for potions, scrolls etc. Put them all into a barrel, backpack, whatever container and drag the container into your bar.

Y
Y
Oh yeah, dude... done that one too many times... still not exciting.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard