OP Offline
journeyman
S
put the stuff we sold them in a different tab

H
stranger
stranger
H
Agreed. It was really annoying in dos1 and it's still there in dos2, it would make shopping so much easier.

E
E
Shopping needs a lot of loving. More sorting options would come in real handy, like sorting by level, last sold, etc.

F
addict
addict
F
...and more quality items. I just dinged level 15 with my current party and I still partially wear level 12 items, because I can't really find matching stuff.

And yes, I HAVE unlocked all the vendors so far.

If there is one thing which needs a total overhaul it's this.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
veteran
veteran
Though that has less to do with the shops themselves, I guess. They really need to fix the 'total randomness' issue with item generation.

Y
Y
I'd have thought it was more to do with the need to update equipment every level, because the game is so [incremental numbers]-dependent.

Custom player equipment is the way to go, no?

F
addict
addict
F
Or that.

However, I dinged level 15 - and can't really continue with my full mage party (2x caster, 1x battlemage, 1x summoner with focus on infusions) because I can't upgrade my armor / rings / etc... and waiting for restocks multiple times gets old.

...and level 15 is a "overlevel hole" as well, for some reason - so I can't go for lower level enemies anymore.

This is something that should really be looked into by the developers. The game would be much better if shopping wouldn't be such a PITA.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
Y
Y
You know you could do stuff like buffing before the fight and such... not that it fixes your item problems, but you could do things like Apotheosis before the fight with some graft skin scrolls ready and adrenaline.

Lay four mines, lay an extra mine, repeat, blow with impale. Still good, even if they have 50 % resistance. You could even set up a small container full of individually placed grenades and use that, too. I think their damage scales with your abilities, if memory serves.

Or teleport them all in, keep them webbed and use smoke grenades until you set up. Easy with four people party than two lone wolves, to be honest.

Last edited by Yasen; 10/03/18 08:28 PM.
S
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
S
I'm assuming most of these comments are regarding tactician, cuz you don't in any way need optimization for regular mode.

personally, I'd rather have less loot and make you scratch and claw for upgrades, but I know the reality is the great majority of gamers want 3 cherries every time they pull the loot lever.

me an my co-op buddy were overleveled for blackpits, so I got this mod that makes the enemies a level higher than us, but an unintended consequence is now we get all this loot that's +1 level above us, making us even more powerful.
kind of wish we had picked tactician tbh

E
E
Both shopping and crafting need a big overhaul. It would be nice if crafted items would somehow pay off. Right now they are a lot worse than equipment found in stores. Why would I want to create some <insert level here> armor, weapon or shield if the outcome is always worse than their stores counterparts?

The only thing that crosses my mind is that, for some weird reason, you would not have access to proper equipment and you were wearing two or three levels below current level equipment and the ones crafted were actually better. It's rare, but it could happen.

Last edited by eLPuSHeR; 10/03/18 11:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard