Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Since patch v3.0.180.158 I'm missing the fletcher recruited at Roost Anlons camp at the saw mill. He's not appearing on the ship.

Usually he has to be found on the first lower deck. Meanwhile I continued to Nameless Isle, but still no Corbin's there.

Anybody else having his prob?

F
addict
addict
F
Same here. No Fletcher on my Lady Vengeance, either. Luckily I don't need Finesse based stuff this time much (magic party), but I want to chime in so this bug can be fixed.

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
D
stranger
stranger
D
I have this exact problem. A bit more info though, I invited him to the Lady Vengeance and he accepted. He's still at the lumber mill though. Got a dialogue option once asking how he was liking it aboard the ship. He acknowledged that he was on the ship even though he never left the lumber mill.

old hand
old hand
That's sad. I paused for a longer time, maybe it's changed but he appeared on my ship after I left for the Isle. He was on the upper deck usually. I never bought stuff from him as far as I can remember as he had more or less only crap, but anyway.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
I agree with this, I’ve always been disappointed by his inventory compared with that of Fingal Boyd on Reaper’s Coast.

journeyman
journeyman
I guess you guys had no idea that giving him your old unique items like say seconf skin from level 6 he will upgrade it to level 18?

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
F
stranger
stranger
F
Ohhh yea; forgot about that guy. I sent him to the Vengeance and never heard from him again.

A
A
Yeah, we missing him as well. No Fletcher, sucks when you play with a ranger as main damage source and avatar.
He is sitting fixed and tight on the saw mill, but has the dialog from being on the ship. Tarquin at the other hands has audio dialog that assumes he is still at the graveyard, making preparations to leave for the ship.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard