Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
To whom it may concern, love the game, it's amazing, played Original Sin 1 and now Original Sin 2 currently. Problem with Cordin Day however. Finished the quest "Press-Ganged" and the journal has updated with Cordin Day saying he will bunk in The Lady Vengeance however he's still sitting at Sawmill and doesn't move.

When proceeding to Act 3 he still isn't on the ship. Would like someone to help/look into this for me thanks.

Support
Support

Have you left the area, or teleported back to the Lady Vengeance?

If that doesn't help, please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a brief description (or link to this topic) and your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc), and if available, your most recent save before completing that quest.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
I've just encountered the same bug. He just stays at the sawmill. I'll email support as well.

EDIT: Email sent.

Last edited by HunterK10; 30/03/18 10:59 PM.
Support
Support

This issue will be fixed in a future update.

A
A
Will we get him on the ship if we continued to the next act while suffering from this bug?

Or is waiting for the patch the better option?

Support
Support

He will not show up on the ship if you move to the next act while he is at the sawmill.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Originally Posted by Raze

He will not show up on the ship if you move to the next act while he is at the sawmill.

Ok, thanks for confirming this. I'll hang out in Reapers Coast for a bit then I guess. Hopefully an update gets pushed soon.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I'm in the same situation ... basically done with Reaper's Coast, but hanging out / taking time off from the game hoping Corbin will be fixed. Though not really sure if it's worth it to wait for this relative minor issue, or if the fix is going to be in two days or two months ....

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
I hate to be that guy who asks for an ETA, but is there any hint of a timeline for a patch? Days, weeks? I've completed pretty much all of Reapers Coast and just waiting to start Act III. Currently playing some other games while we wait. I guess I could continue on, but I'd love to have Corbin along for the ride!

Support
Support

There is no ETA.
Email your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com. I can teleport him to the ship in the developer version of the game, which I think should be enough to have everything work properly after moving to the next act.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
That's awesome Raze. I'll do that as soon as I get home from work.

EDIT: just sent an email with my save file. Thanks, I hope this works!

Last edited by HunterK10; 12/04/18 10:09 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard