Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I know I'm late to the party but what became of the original Kickstarter Collector's Edition? When did it turn into the enormous box we received? In which Kickstarter update was the change announced?

I'm just wondering because I looked at the original pledge and kind of wish I had gotten the mug, instead of the box smile

While it is a beauty to look at, I am probably going to sell it because I'm planning a move and this thing is toooooooo big.
(I'm not offering it here, I'm going to sell it elsewhere)

Last edited by DominusExult; 09/04/18 03:38 PM.
Kickstarter Update #43 describes the (changed) contents of the Collector's Edition.
There is also a comment from Larian Studios in the comments section under that update, which explains why they felt the need to replace the mug with the statue.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Thanks, I see. Kind of gave up on the update #43 comments after the first page, but I got the gist of it. I *was* wondering when the CE arrived and my wife looked at me as if I were crazy to get such a box. I was sure I didn't back that smile
I *wish* Larian had contacted CE pledge tiers and gave them update on the changes instead of hiding it in updates without addressing it directly. But oh well...

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard