Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 57 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 56 57
C
stranger
stranger
C
Yeah. I have a Bug where the game loads and is not centered on the screen and the left 1/3 side is black. Most of the time if you just start again it will be centered and you can play.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Hello, I've run into two issues recently in which something I've done has prevented main quests from advancing.

1. In the Old Church, I originally had Wolgraff use walk in shadows to press the buttons behind the paintings and open the stairway down. He was carrying a teleportation pyramid, and the rest of the party teleported past the enemies in the church. I spoke with Thelyron but decided I wasn't at a high enough level to fight Braccus yet. I went back upstairs, and when the encounter triggered the casket covering the stairs closed. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but I've come back after advancing pretty far on other fronts, and the buttons no longer open the stairway - I can't get back down to fight Braccus. It's quite a bummer as I'm unable to complete some main quests as a result.

2. I ran into something similar with an encounter in Hiberheim, but it was more obvious something had gone wrong and I was able to reload right away. In the encounter with the Conduit I had a character with a few items that boosted his already-high telekenesis score grab the blood stone off the table while the Conduit was talking. When the conversation ended she and her followers all just stood there. They were invincible when attacked and took no actions. I also couldn't use the blood stone to regain any parts of the tapestry, and when I dropped it from my inventory there was no way to pick it back up. (Again though, I just reloaded when I realized I'd broken things.)

S
stranger
stranger
S
Help, all imps in Homestead attacked me when i moved the crate near them o_O
I don't wanna fight them but the last save was long time ado

Support
Support

You can try avoiding the homestead for a while, to see if progressing through the main plot increases your base reputation enough the imps stop being hostile.

Try separating your party, and seeing if one of more characters can pass by the imps peacefully as long as the one that moved the crate (presumably clipping one of them and doing damage) is not with them (leave them in the observatory portal, since that is handy when teleporting into the homestead).

O
stranger
stranger
O
I seem to have been revoked of my Hall of Heroes privileges.

I had the stone from the murder scene and the one from Evelyn for healing one of the guys. I explored the hall of heroes, talked to the ghost lady and the guy who would let you hire companions and decided to keep the party the way it was. A bit later I went back to try one of the other companions but the portal was closed and I had no access.

Is this supposed to happen? How am I supposed to get back in?

Support
Support

That is not suppose to happen. Is there a map marker for the Hall of Heroes on your map?

Could you have reloaded a save before making a choice in the clinic, or visiting the crime scene, and then not redone that part?
If you picked up both inert stones, do you still have them? They are not needed, but are handy to keep track of how many star stones you have found, or blood stones used.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I don't believe that I loaded an earlier save while doing those. I had the stones, but after walking around with them for a while I started getting a few pillars of light hitting the character holding them and now they are no longer in my inventory. There's nothing at the crime scene and Evelyn is at the secluded beach.

Maybe I'll have to wait till I can get to her there and see if I can get back in.

The only waypoint I have in The End of Time is for the Weaver

Support
Support

If you don't have a recent save before loosing access to the Hall of Heroes, you can email your latest save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos@larian.com, with a description, or link to your post here.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I've probably saved countless times since then, so I cant really say when it happened, but heres a link to my most recent one

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CVncknj90br8BwBKo072X66cbfgqjv-S

D
stranger
stranger
D
My game crashes when I end a fight and can't continue the game no more :(

If I use a previous saved game, this doesn't help either. The game crashes and I can't move on.

This is the error I receive:

Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: APPCRASH
Naam van de toepassing: EoCApp.exe
Versie van toepassing: 2.0.119.430
Tijdstempel van toepassing: 56fd2c80
Naam van foutmodule: osiris_x64.dll
Versie van foutmodule: 0.0.0.0
Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 569ca423
Uitzonderingscode: c0000005
Uitzonderingsmarge: 0000000000033337
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Landinstelling-id: 2067
Aanvullende informatie 1: 23ce
Aanvullende informatie 2: 23ce17b6428d04132192635691d0f9f6
Aanvullende informatie 3: 02e5
Aanvullende informatie 4: 02e54379d4f83487646d89720204a4ee

Support
Support

OfficiallyBrown;
Evelyn still has her blood stone in your save, so you will get that once you catch up to her, and the next star stone you find or blood stone you use will open the Hall of Heroes.

Drawingmelee;
Please email your latest save before the fight (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos@larian.com, with a description, or link to your post here.

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Thanks so much for your reply, I emailed my save game to the given address :)

R
Ruy Offline
stranger
stranger
R
I found a gamebreaking bug.

After entering Luculla Forest and proceed to fight any enemy (like the fight with the rogue elementals near Silverglen) any kill crashes the game.

I've sent my savegame to the email address posted before. This is on the Steam version of the game on Win10.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I have run into an issue in the Phantom Forest. During the fight with Balberith I teleported him into the center small cage at the top of the room, so he couldn't do anything. After killing him though all of the items he drops become inaccessible, even with full telekinesis and teleporting into the cage. they cannot be picked up, moved or thrown and just giving me the "you can't reach that" popup.

Hello Amagikarp, can't you teleport one of your characters into the cage? (Preferably NOT one of the npcs if it's a damaging teleport, that tends to upset them.)

If not, I hope you have a save game from right before the fight (most important fights have an auto save before them). In any case, you learned not to put potential item bearers into indestructible cages … you have my sympathies.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I can teleport in the cage but it will still not let me pick them up. Normally we would just reload the save but I didn't realize it was required until several hours later. reloading sets me a good 4-5 hours back as I did other stuff that also makes the game auto save.

Support
Support

Did you try holding Alt (X in Linux) and clicking on the item descriptions?

Did you try zooming in the camera and rotating?

If you have a controller you can use, there is an area search feature when holding the A button, which will bring up a list of all the intractable items around the character, which hopefully would allow you to pick up the items even if the tooltips will not.

If that doesn't help, you can email supportdos@larian.com, with a description and your latest save there.

F
stranger
stranger
F
my tank can't get a fire res for over 100 ! is this a bug? i got over 110% res from my gear and i think 25% from a talent and i have burning immunity too ! but my fire res is 100% and nothing more, no healing from fire or anything and if my tank is "warm" her fire res will go down to 90% ! am i missing something ?

ps -I'm palying on ps4 if that makes any difference !

Last edited by F3RYX; 27/06/18 11:50 PM.
Support
Support

Elemental resistances are capped, as is poison (though it doesn't restrict the Zombie talent). You can get over that with temporary boosts from potions or magic.

R
stranger
stranger
R
First of all, sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language.

Every time when combat begins with this theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtboTSCO2I), other combat themes just stuck and not play at all. Is there any way to fix this, maybe not to critical, but VERY annoy bug?

Page 50 of 57 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard