Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Hello.

I have done this twice. Same outcome.

If you turn Mordus into a chicken and then he loses all his life by grace of Rupture Tendons, then you won't be able to talk to him at all.

Can anyone confirm?

E
OP Offline
E
I reloaded that fight several times. I can confirm it works as intended unless you use Chicken Claw.

Support
Support

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description and your save before and after that fight (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

E
OP Offline
E
Thanks. I will do it in the next few hours. I am at work now.

E
OP Offline
E
I have tried to re-reproduce the issue like ten times and I have been unable to do so. Should I still send the savegame?

Last edited by eLPuSHeR; 07/02/18 08:59 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi,

This happened to me in my game last night. Cast Chicken Claw just near death. Attacked... killed him. He is stuck at 0 HP and will talk to no one except Lohse, who he asks for a gift from. Give him a ton of things, and no dialogue at all after the fight or about anything.

See:

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=617705#Post617705

E
OP Offline
E
steviezak:

If you could send a savegame to Larian, that would be superb.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard