Next Thread
Print Thread
#645825 08/05/18 03:11 PM
V
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
V
I'm a summoner Sebille, Red Prince a Knight, while Lohse is still undecided, probably she will be rogue. So Fane build ->....

veteran
veteran
I made my Fane a rogue, because he has unlimited lock picks and because he can take himself out more easily with stealth or playing dead. Though in the end it turned more into a Jack of all trades.

Having a undead in team can be quite difficult, because he can't get healed and is vulnerable to fire.

Though if you want to keep him more safe, you could make him an archer, even without Ifans crossbow probably the hardest hiting class in the game.

E
E
I have just finished the game on classic mode and my party was:

Me - Human 1h+shield fire/geo warrior
Fane - Lockpicking thief, 1h+shield summoner
Sebille - Lucky charm archer
Beast - Healer water/air 1h+shield warrior

As you can see there are no daggers and no 2h weapons on this party.

veteran
veteran
Shield throw is so strong and has so long CD, you don't really need 2H.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
fane is a safe pyro/geo mage since he can use the poison spells from geo to heal himself

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Fane is so cool. Once he gets his mask he can transform to other races. Elf to corpse eat and gain skills and healing. Poison is his friend so either a geomancer or caster can poison him. Shoot him with poison dart or wand/staff. Poisin flasks he can drink for healing.

The play dead + chameleon + tactical retreat + scoundrel teleport gives him exceptional survivability. The pawn talent gives positioning supremacy. He's an awesome sauce shadowblade...Have him drop poison puddles or stand in poison. Far out man, the pawn, etc. Give him a bow and daggers. Boom. Don't take guerilla )

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard