Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Arindur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I understand they tried to make them look unique and different, but they ended up looking like brazilian carnival drag queens. You just have half naked dudes with vines hanging from them. Not cool.

For a future reference, I would like Larian to take a loot at warhammer wood elves and think: how can they make them look more like them and less like what we got in divinity 2:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by vometia; 13/05/18 06:46 PM. Reason: formatting
veteran
veteran
Wood Elves don't eat body parts either. Many things are called elves, but that does not mean, that they are really the same kind of elf.

apprentice
apprentice
I think the elves we got looks fine and personally i would prefer if they didnt add another elf.

N
N
The last thing we need is yet another xerox copy of the typical elf seen in every other fantasy setting. If it were up to me there would have been no elves or dwarves at all.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
I love the elves in this game. I hate elves in most other settings where they're just tolkein elves AKA humans with pointy ears who are more attuned to nature. Divinity elves are really unique and even a bit alien in their appearance which is great, and I love their ability to eat body parts to experience memories. Divnity elves most certainly do not *need* to change. You just *want* them to change. I don't agree with you in the slightest.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm slightly ambivalent about the overall look elves we have but they're what they are, and I'd rather that then try to do what someone else is doing. I guess it's just one of those subjective things, and if it's changed so it's more to one person's taste it may be less to another's.

J'aime le fromage.
A
Arindur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by YOGZULA
I love the elves in this game. I hate elves in most other settings where they're just tolkein elves AKA humans with pointy ears who are more attuned to nature. Divinity elves are really unique and even a bit alien in their appearance which is great, and I love their ability to eat body parts to experience memories. Divnity elves most certainly do not *need* to change. You just *want* them to change. I don't agree with you in the slightest.

Alien body shape does not exclude decent armor design.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I'd just like them to give a tip of the hat towards the old Elven style of clothes, maybe a bit of banter about how they went from things like what Lohannah wore in Dragon Commander...

[Linked Image]

...to the clothes we see in the game. They could even make it actually really serious and touching by having them mention how the destruction of the Elven homelands by Lucian has left them simply unable to have such luxuries as nice clothes anymore, or that they lost most of their tailors and the like. They could then throw in some more lighthearted banter in that it has at least got them to stay away from the Drudanae pipes for a while :P

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i like everything about the elves except for the faces, especially for male elves

those could use some work

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard