Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Sweet merciful crap :thankyou: Is this the dev version they use to build the actual game? Just.. my brain shut down. I haven't been this overwhelmed since my feeble attempts to learn Auto-CAD back in the day. And here I thought GM Mode had a lot of stuff to work with. This is a whole other level (pun partially intended).

As an aside, anyone interested in a collaboration? lol. Dunno how that would work exactly (maybe just sharing the file every couple of weeks, going round-robin adding stuff).

apprentice
apprentice
It's not the same version. We have access to MOST of the features but not all. After a while, you will find that the engine actually lacks in power. I know it looks crazy awesome, but the veil will drop.

That being said, it is still a GREAT engine to play with. It isn't no where near Unreal 4's quality as far as detail goes (I'm not sure which one crashes more/less either) but it has had plenty of improvements over the months that have made it pretty stable.

Have fun! But, don't get too vested. Don't turn it into a job.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Lol yeah, I can totally see getting lost in it here. Not a professional modder by any means (been there, done that). Between Adventure Editor & GM Mode, I'm mostly just surprised. I mean, nobody makes a game editor with this level of features anymore.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard