Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Xaelyn
Is there any chance you could add a way to unlock all recipes (both default recipes and those added by your mod)? I've been trying myself but I'm not having much luck. Adding a book that does so wouldbe one way, and I've tried myself but I can't figure out how to add or change the results of using a book in the editor.
The other way would a script but I'm not exactly certain how to write it.

You can assign it via use actions on items. Select recipe book and recipes you want to assign to an item/book.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Hi guys, so it's my first Divinity game and some mod seem interesting.
For each game i modded, this could be cause some issues with online feature.

So i'm just wondering, does modding Divinity may cause some issues to play with other players online?
Thanks for your answer :)

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Here is the sneak peek for latest update:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
Very nice! Time for some serious dress-up battles wink

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]
(V 0.95)
- Something has changed on Rivellon! Voidwokens turned all your armors to bronze, they are rusted. Worry not! You can dye them with total of 20 different pleasant colors as you like.
- There are several options for getting dyes.
- Create a distillery station and craft dyes from mushroom and herbs.
- Get them from several ingredient traders.
- Trade with random people and see if they have a warming color of dye in their inventories.
- Find them on world instead of random junk items.

You can show your armor combines here, lets see your color of preference wink
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1139958448/1483232961038482643/

- Several armor enchantments have been added. Craft Rune of Skills to boost them with selection of skills. Also boost your armors with gold bars.
- Craft Rune of Uniqueness and use it to create new type of belts.
- Amount of items in Ingredient Traders has been slightly increased.

- Scrap your unwanted amulets and rings into gold bars.
- Pestle your fish bones (x3) to get some bone dust.
- Transmute nails, feathers, needles and quills.
[Linked Image]
- Annoying sound of Boiling Pot is fixed.
- Summoner's Goulash has been tweaked. It gives -%50 Accuracy to consumer now.

For making armor dyeing alive, need to change 2 of the vanilla stats in files. I have changed armor stats on ItemProgressionVisuals.txt and inventory of ingredient traders on TreasureTable.txt . Ask the modder if he/she changed these entries in those files. (Don't ask me, i dont know what they have changed.) And demand a compatibility patch from them if you want to use both mods.

Here is the poll for possible feature on next versions of the game. Let me hear what you think about it.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14111836

[Linked Image]

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Get Spooky!

[Linked Image]

- New Halloween Event Features:

- Craft Pumpkin Helmet, scare your friends!
- Be a djinn and maybe make your wishes come true!
- Craft burning skull helmet. (Beware, it burns your hair if you have. Don't worry if you are bald)
- Create candle wands and burn your friends.
- Make some Halloween potion and turn into spooky characters for short period of time.
- And many more...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is limited time event. After the event period, items will remain but recipes to get them will be removed from the mod. So make sure you stack enough of them.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Hello, just returning from a long hiatus to play DIvinity Original Sin 2 with crafting overhaul mod enabled of course. hehe

If I may I might have a few suggestions to add to the mod in possible future updates?

- Rune of Boons and Banes crafting, that might be good if one wishes to mass produce the items that require it.

Farming; Make a "Crafters Garden Plot" or something, using maybe the flower pot or some other suitable 3d object? This crafting station would be used to craft plants, herbs, mushrooms etc. just add water and so on.

Maybe make a recipe that growing high grade stuff like superior herbs etc. requires an additional ingredient like pixie dust or bone dust, but not in so much quantity that it becomes impossible to mass produce.
For example, in my game I´m trying to make a lot of gigantic runes and that requires a lot of pixie dust, so growing stardust herbs in mass quantities would be good, like if it were that in the garden plot you would get 3-4xherbs etc. for every unit of pixie dust or other stuff used as fertilizer? Fish buried in garden could be used as fertilizer? (remember reading about that somewhere long ago?)

And if fish are used as fertilizer for example, then maybe a "crafter´s fish rack"? Just combine the fish rack with fishing rod to get a random amount of random fish? And of course a recipe for fishing rod, long branch, thread and maybe a nail or needle for hook? grin

OK, there´s a few ideas I came up during my current playthrough, next time I might post a few food recipes for fun. grin

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard