Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hello everyone,

I'm preparing since a few days a build for the Definitive Edition on Libreoffice Calc. I tried to make the most easy to use and useful tool possible to manage a character.

I think I am right on at least most of the features, how calculate the memory points, attributes and such. Every level is preparated carefuly.

But since the Definitive Edition is out the 31th August, in two days, and since there'll be a [b]LOT[/b] of modification I'm wondering if this Calc won't be outdated. My perfect goal will be to download the update, run the game and be ready to play as soon as possible.

Is there will be modification on attribute and such ? Should I be ready to modify this Calc when the Definitive Edition will be released ?

Or, at least, is the futur change log will be detailed enough to help me with this potential problem ?

I didn't find a topic like this one, can you send the link here please if there is one ?

Regards,
Barbe Rousse Libre

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I just saw this page from Fextralife: https://fextralife.com/divinity-original-sin-2-definitive-edition-balancing-patch-notes/

It gives, from 2 weeks ago, a small list of change regarding balancing and mechanics. As sais in the beginning, nothing is writed in stone and some things can be different compared to what say the article.

I think this topic can be closed.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Thanks for that info - it was more than I had seen from any other source. I guess we'll see the rest of the changes in 2 days, I'll survive!

mfr Offline
journeyman
journeyman
@BarbeRousseLibre

This sounds interesting. If you do create the spreadsheet, please consider linking it here. Thanks and good luck.

Last edited by mfr; 29/08/18 05:46 PM.

Someone must have spiked her senna pod drink!

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard