Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
AFAIK, sir lora was always advertised as a follower, not a companion that would fight with you

veteran
veteran
The black cat will turn into a skill, that lets you summon the black cat and use it for stuff like exchanging position with it. No idea about Lora.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by miaasma
the pet pal and persuasion required on your main

This sucks for our coop game, my friend is the host, I'm player 2 and I have pet pal. The squirrel won't talk to the guy who speaks squirrel, so we are at an impass.

As for his health... it's fine if he can die, but at least give him some shields or make him immune to surfaces. If a dragon fireballs him, cool, ghost squirrel it is, but a poison pool under a vine i climb shouldn't be certain death. At least give him the ai that lets him doge that like the monsters have, or let the cat jump over.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by semioticmachine
I wholeheartedly endorse this message: improve Lora's chances of not dying and allow non-mains with Pet Pal to converse with him. The People have spoken, Larian: they want to love the squirrel, not loathe him for what he does to our characters, our parties. He should be a celebration, not a nuisance. Amen.

This. A thousand times this.

It sucks that in a coop game between friends a second player with pet pal doesn't count, even if he can speak to every other animal in the game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard