Next Thread
Print Thread
F
fatemoe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I remember vanilla game fixed this bug somehow.

Now my team has 2 LV5 and 2LV6
Never changed teammate at all.

Two of them are missing like 2000 EXP than thee other people.

veteran
veteran
As far as I remember that never got 'fixed', some quest are not global in their reward, they are personal. The one who finish it first, gets it.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
As far as I remember that never got 'fixed', some quest are not global in their reward, they are personal. The one who finish it first, gets it.

No, I'm quite sure that was changed because people didn't like it.

Last edited by Stabbey; 04/09/18 01:57 PM.
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
certain quests are not global in their rewards

spider's kiss only gives exp to the person who does it, but it can be done by each party member (if you're playing alone)

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
This seems to be an issue with the discovery xp from leaving Ft. Joy. The main gets 14400xp and the others get 12000xp. It's very consistent and has been reported numerous times on both reddit and Steam forums. The difference of 2400xp is the same as the old reward pre-DE.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Now that I've made past act 1, I've discovered another xp bug. I arrived on the ship at level 8, almost to level 9 and picked up my 3 companions and found the secret room with the gheists. All four actions together gave over 20000xp (according to the screen messages) but none of them were applied to my character which would have got me to level 9. Anyone else have this happen?

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard