Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I am pleased to announce the new and improved version of GMAddon1 for Definitive Edition! It includes a lot of new HUGE areas I handcrafted myself. Be sure to grab it HERE.

Also, it seems the camera controls for the Divinity Engine Definitive Edition changed? How do I rotate the camera angle now?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
enthusiast
enthusiast
You might want to take another look at your maps.
A lot of them are pitch black without the abilty to change the atmosphere.
Also those that do work don't have the lightprobes rendered and thus have pitchblack shadows. Also none of them have a (mini)map.
Most of the creatures you added have no portrait or name, plus they are all over the place instead of being catagorized (preferably under the name of your mod). The game also basically stops running (extreme lag, and I mean extreme) when the fight vs the Kraken in the Arx map you took from the main camapign triggers.

Last edited by Redunzgofasta; 18/09/18 09:29 AM.

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Weird. It must have been an issue when I converted it over to to DE. Wasn't a problem in the other version, but the lack of a minimap was intentional for the campaign I created them for. If anyone wants to generate a minimap for their own version, they have my permission.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Either way, I can't really do anything about it till someone enlightens me on how to do rotate the camera angle in the new editor. I could easily do it in the old one but it seems the controls are different now.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard