Next Thread
Print Thread
#649684 18/09/18 04:38 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if Sir Lora is programmed to actually do this, but during combat Sir Lora keeps teleporting to my character's location and running across the map, then teleporting to me again and repeats this. Normally, I can keep him alive with a quick healing spell in the middle of combat, as he usually runs through fire and poison surfaces on repeat...but I've reached a fight where there is a large necrofire surface and Sir Lora keeps running through it and dying. I've tried my usual method of giving him a couple healing spells on my character's turns, but as these don't remove the necrofire condition, Sir Lora ultimately dies. I have replayed this fight seven times now with the same result each time. As this fight is important to the plot, I would like to complete it, but I also don't want to lose my awesome squirrel friend. If there is any way to make Sir Lora find a safe spot during battle and STAY THERE, I would appreciate it! I absolutely love this game and want to continue playing, but my current save will be on hold for a little while, until I can figure out how to get through this.

veteran
veteran
As a work around, let the main character join late into the fight or keep him out of combat completely for this fight.

C
Ced Offline
stranger
stranger
C
Hum, you call this a work around ?
Sir Lora is a nuisance more than anything, he always teleport in front of your leg stopping you when you walk (mine is dead during the first fights but his spirit is material and is always when he should not be) ...
I wonder if there is a way to remove it completely, or to make him less disturbing...
Try to Climb to a ladder with Sir Lora, you can't because instead of the using the ladder you speak to Sir Lora...
Hum a nuisance, but I don't want to absorb his soul... I am not that bad..

I - Love - This - Game !!!
veteran
veteran
You can deactivate his DLC, can't you?

Did not say it was a good workaround, but it is how we handled the black cat or NPCs in DOS1 in the cave with the giant robot.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard