Print Thread
T
TazX14 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
09/29 GM Game LF 2-3 Players
I'm planning to organize a game for October 29th where I'll be GM. I'm looking for 2-3 players, who are interested in playing (prefereably a long session Saturday from 12-8pm HK time). Any level of experience is welcome as I'm pretty flexible depending on the group. Below I have included a brief introduction to the campaign and some details. If you're interested, please add me or just PM me @TazX14 or @Tajlarson

Welcome to the world of ValKunir. While much of the outerlands are unknown to you, the the north east of these lands you know rather well..

The world as you know it is spread across four regions. In the North is the lands of Thal'mur, the barbarian king of all keeps north of the Misty Pines. For ten years, this land has remained quiet since their campaign to the south failed against the might of the Dwarven and human alliance.

The eastern coast, home to human king Archival III and the Great Archival Keep is a peaceful land mainly consisting of farms and dwarven run mines.

The western mountains, home to the dwarven royal family of Drafskin, keepers of the great and alluring Sparkling Mountain, is a land known for brawlers and men seeking fortune.

Finally, to the south is the land known as the twisted fates; a land spotted with deserts and jungles which are in constant fluctuation. The lands were once the home of the prestigious Sorcerer's Academy, but an incident during the ten years' war have transformed the land into an ever changing landscape. What was once home to countless lizardkin families known as the Ruptured Desert somehow merged with the tropical coast, known for it's once great ports and Sorcerer's Academy. Since, it has become a mysterious land abandoned by all due it it's shifting lands and inhospitable fluctuations.

Your group, friends for as long as you can remember, have spent the past year questing, scrounging for coin and questing across the farmlands. Sadly, luck has not been kind to you as your coin and arms have dwindled. Now, near penniless and lacking any suitable gear, you and your comrades return to Quallapaluit: The Quest Giver. The creature, one of the few remaining relics of the lost ages, is known to guide adventurers to seek their deepest desires...

Welcome to the world of ValKunir. While much of the outerlands are unknown to you, the the north east of these lands you know rather well..

The world as you know it is spread across four regions. In the North is the lands of Thal'mur, the barbarian king of all keeps north of the Misty Pines. For ten years, this land has remained quiet since their campaign to the south failed against the might of the Dwarven and human alliance.

The eastern coast, home to human king Archival III and the Great Archival Keep is a peaceful land mainly consisting of farms and dwarven run mines.

The western mountains, home to the dwarven royal family of Drafskin, keepers of the great and alluring Sparkling Mountain, is a land known for brawlers and men seeking fortune.

Finally, to the south is the land known as the twisted fates; a land spotted with deserts and jungles which are in constant fluctuation. The lands were once the home of the prestigious Sorcerer's Academy, but an incident during the ten years' war have transformed the land into an ever changing landscape. What was once home to countless lizardkin families known as the Ruptured Desert somehow merged with the tropical coast, known for it's once great ports and Sorcerer's Academy. Since, it has become a mysterious land abandoned by all due it it's shifting lands and inhospitable fluctuations.

Your group, friends for as long as you can remember, have spent the past year questing, scrounging for coin and questing across the farmlands. Sadly, luck has not been kind to you as your coin and arms have dwindled. Now, near penniless and lacking any suitable gear, you and your comrades return to Quallapaluit: The Quest Giver. The creature, one of the few remaining relics of the lost ages, is known to guide adventurers to seek their deepest desires...

Character Origins and Stat Bonuses:

Origins: Anything but barbarians

Humans: +1 Slight of Hand
Per Level SoH 1d6 Everything else 1d4

Elves: +1 Knowledge
Knowledge 1d6 Everything else 1d4

Dwarves: +1 Athletics
Per Level Athletics 1d6 Everything else 1d4

Lizardkin: +1 Persuasion
Per Level Persuasion 1d6 Everything else 1d4

Undead: + 1 Intimidation
Per Level Intimidation 1d6 Everything else 1d4

Starting Items Available:
4 Items available:
Book of Myth’s and Children’s Stories Vol 1
Stacked Deck of cards
The Replenishing Flask
Medical Pouch

T
TazX14 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
September 29th lol. Sorry.

journeyman
journeyman
How'd it go?

I do multiplayer with 3 friends and we'd be interested if there's anyway you to accommodate Pacific Time.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard