Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
After Hannag was sharing her knowledge I got the third slot for a source point. Some time later all of a sudden I wasn't able to talk to Sir Lora and realized that the talent simply was gone. All members (Lohse, Red Prince and Beast) still had 6 talents at lvl 15, but my char had not.

There was no point left to spend in this talent again or another one. On my char there only were 5 talents remaining.

I don't know if the result of chosing Hannag with the consequence of all animals in the forest dying was all the time like that. Actually it even would make sense.

If not maybe this "problem" is connected with this issue - somehow?

old hand
old hand
Yes, losing Pet Pal is indeed a consequence of going through Hannag's training. There should be a message popping up when the training is completed saying that you lose your connection to nature or something along those lines.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Ok, thanks. So, after all being a real petpal during my former walktroughs was a good decision. smile

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
the strange thing is that you can then go to the mirror and select the pet pal back laugh (maybe it's a bug and not intended)

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by SlynxJewel
the strange thing is that you can then go to the mirror and select the pet pal back laugh (maybe it's a bug and not intended)

Oh, interesting!! smile Then it wasn't required to reload a save and repeating the play time until I realized the missing talent, hm. Anyway, it wasn't that much time.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
You still lose the talent point, though (at least pre DE). What you can do is unlearn the talent in the mirror before the talk with Hannag and relearn it afterwards.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by PiJaei
You still lose the talent point, though (at least pre DE). What you can do is unlearn the talent in the mirror before the talk with Hannag and relearn it afterwards.

Ok, will keep that in mind, although usually I didn't use Hannag as the source master to gain the third source point slot.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard