Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
"The cupboard is bare!"

And so it has been for some time. While the actual Larian guys are still tied up doing support, development and other stuff the forum has taken a bit of a back seat. As I have no such commitments, I've volunteered myself to do what I can to keep things a bit more current.

In that regard, I've decided to do something about the paucity of updates here. So from now on, as stuff becomes available I'll post a copy, summary, link or whatevs.

But until such a time as I find myself on a mailing list, which may not happen as I am not an employee and there's the gnarly matter of NDAs and such, I'm also reliant on spotting things on social media or whatever. I'm not the most observant person so I may well miss stuff, so if anybody spots anything that seems to belong in here, post a reply and if it looks like a good catch I'll add it as a topic.

-v.

J'aime le fromage.
vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
The reply about Portuguese for Brazilian players went here.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
was there a fix just now? I saw d2os had a steam update and checked to see if the 'moving items from venders in gm mode' bug was fixed, and alas it was =) kinda wish it was fixed months ago, before my party gave up on our campaign due to all the bugs =(

stranger
stranger
Will the artefact and red tint for macs with intel be fixed soon? I am sofa king excited to be able to play with my friends. Thanks!

journeyman
journeyman
LOL fix kpkyungrae??? I'm still waiting for a fix for the bug on mobs when you have blood rose elixir and they get 4 goes in a row sometimes, I just died yet again on an honour run due to the Storm Wing Voidwoken in wreckers cave simply not stopping at all, it came from the right of the cave as I was on the hill facing down due to sneaking there for huntsman bonus (the cave with the two vampiric, a pile of eggs and the Storm Wing), the Storm Wing destroyed 714 magic armour in one turn, then a vicious voidling popped from an egg and it decided to have an extra turn and destroy half my life, another voidling pops and guess what said Storm Wing decided he's going to get a third go to kill me off, I ask you how can you tactically survive that?????? My wits were at 20 too and the Storm wings 18????? I always notice this happens till blood rose elixir is gone and for some reason they dont get three or four "random" goes in a row any more which now makes a true solo run using the elixir impossible or down to pure luck whether the mobs decided they can get many extra turns..Poor programming from that member
of the team after two years of not sorting this issue out and I damn well hope Baldurs gate doesn't have such awfull bugs which never get ironed out or I will give up on your studio releases as I am damn well fuming after this death, you game is not running as turn based game if the mobs dont have rules too.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
stranger
stranger
Any Updates on the Physical Version of D:OS2 for Switch? Will it be available for Christmas? It seems like the perfect gift, but gifting digital doesn't have the nice vibe of a Physical Box and Card.

Support
Support

No, not yet, but there should be 'soon'. When there is something to announce it will be shared on Larian's social media (Twitter / Facebook), forums and I assume the Larian Gazette newsletter.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard