Print Thread
#651694 01/02/19 02:23 PM
V
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
V
Any suggestion would be so helpful.
I tried to bless necrofire, then set rain, but my intention to get blessed rain failed. How long blessed rain last, if I get it set up?
I have party of four - Sebille - ranger, summoner, geomancer, Lohse - pyro, hyro, areo, Red prince two handed warfare guy & Fane necro, poly scroundel.
I hit level 13 when I saved his family from execution, and have all characters with mnemonic, execpt Red Prince, since he's skill starved.
All my party members are at top of structure at the beginning of the fight.

old hand
old hand
You get 2 rounds of bless effects after you cast it, if I'm not mistaken. Bless is not that useful for this fight though.

- Get all the healing spells and equip them on your hydro char. You can respec your Lohse (even someone else too) to focus more on hydro to get better healing/dps on hydro. You won't need any pyro for this fight.

- Get rid of any oil barrels in the area, and burn all the oil surfaces before starting the fight.

- Stock up on scrolls of Armor of Frost, Restoration, and Teleportation and distribute them to all party members. Once a blob has used its jump ability, if you teleport it somewhere far away, it will be harmless for a while.

- Stock up on (Large) Potions of Fire Resistance.

- Look to the tents near the shore. If you have Teleportation and are standing on the top platform, you can teleport the blobs to where the tents are. They will be stuck there and do nothing. You can teleport Gwydian there too just to save yourself the trouble of having to babysit him (which makes the fight MUCH easier).

- An alternate approach to the fight is to relocate the fight to the shore because surfaces won't work when you're in the water.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
V
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
V
One quick question: Should I do blackpit mine & fight with Reimond before or after this fight?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Vilenica
One quick question: Should I do blackpit mine & fight with Reimond before or after this fight?

Blackpits mine and Reimond fight are both level 14+ and one or two fights might be pretty tough, even for same-level party, so you probably want to wrap up Gwydian's story first. You get good XP and rewards for it. But other than this, there is no "story" factor that you should be worried about.

V
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
V
Finally saved that ass.

Quick question - do you still lose pet pal in DE after cashing the third source power with Hannag?

old hand
old hand
Yes you do, unfortunately. You can go around this by using the respec mirror to remove Pet Pal before going through her training, then get it back afterward.

Last edited by Try2Handing; 06/02/19 11:04 PM.

Moderated by  Elwyn, gbnf, Larian_Koala 

Link Copied to Clipboard