stranger
stranger
M
Thanks!

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Any plans of updating this for the EE. This was an awesome resource, that I unfortunately did not utilise fulling since I did not get around to completing the game - partly also becuase Larian announced that they were making an EE.

ivra Offline OP
OP Offline
Honestly, I do not know. At the moment I am waiting for the EE version to be a bit more mature before I start playing it for real. I hate redoing stuff so I will not start until the EE version has been patched up to become a stable game with no new surprises or changes thrown into it. Anyway I am considering upgrading the recipe list first, but again no promises. I am not sure I want to upgrade the walkthrough, since updating it is not as fun as creating it in the first place. Also I need to consider my health which for the moment is not too good. So no promises.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Amazing.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hey all, is this guide pretty good that will cover all the options from the Enhanced Edition of the game?
I would like to go through the game in completionist style. If not, can someone point me in the direction of one that could?

Thanks,
Mereinid

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard