Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
stranger
stranger
O
Also unchecking boxes didn't work for me.
If I use an arrow or grenade it double dips on AP.
Whole party quit the game early because of this.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
The stat system is doomed. It need a complete rework, not balance. In the current system it will always be high dps trumps all. For Larian, they may as well make a new game. Therefore it's better to ask them focus on bugs instead and leave balance to modders

O
stranger
stranger
O
Originally Posted by orlando2bjr
Also unchecking boxes didn't work for me.
If I use an arrow or grenade it double dips on AP.
Whole party quit the game early because of this.

Recent under 30MB hotfix fixed this double AP issue.

Thanks, Larian!

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
i have not experienced any saving issues

the turn skipping tends to occur when an enemy has some sort of first turn special action (like the doctor's transformation). it should not happen at all, but i've noticed that's when it tends to happen. your highest initiative character is skipped and doesn't get any actions during the first round of combat

i've been playing for about an hour and haven't noticed any problems people have mentioned in the thread. the item to action bar toggles also work fine for me. could mods be conflicting?

maybe make a thread in tech support, hopefully someone with a solution comes along. otherwise, hope for a hotfix i guess

Last edited by miaasma; 09/12/17 12:05 AM.
C
C
Seems to be a good patch to me.

No more direct X errors that made me CTD on occasion and the Gwydam battle now plays fluidly, even with all the fire cluttering up the screen. So it seems they have worked on performance issues also.

Thanks to all the people involved.

Originally Posted by Uglyr
Lucky Charm is now a party-wide talent
If several party members have points in LC will it stack or maximum used?

LoL that would be ridiculous if it stacked. Somehow I doubt the devs want you to play with luck of 30 or 40...

Last edited by 123xzcs; 10/12/17 09:05 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
This is great, but do we have a fix yet for the widespread issue of people not being able to access the lower deck of the LV? That's not the only issue I have actually, mine is the issue where when you get to the mid level of the LV, you can't go anywhere. Stairs disappear, and hatch is gone, so you're stuck and have to re-load. I have no mods that alter the LV in anyway, and I've already un-installed all the mods that I had before, which were just class mods.
Has this issue been addressed anywhere before? I've been looking for a while now.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Larian_QA
Lucky Charm on one character now applies that talent to the whole party.

* Lucky Charm is now a party-wide talent. Players no longer need to select the character with the talent to open containers

This is currently broken. While it is true that Lucky Charm does now apply to the entire party, the problem is the game doesn't consider multiplayer characters (or their henchmen) to be part of the same party.

Thus, in multiplayer games only one player (the one with Lucky Charm) still needs to loot everything. Looting done by other players (and their henchmen) will not count towards or trigger the Lucky Charm talent of other players.

This same not-really-a-party nonsense is probably related to the issue where NPC reputation modifier rewards aren't shared across a multiplayer "party" either - an issue which has been brought up on these forums a number of times now with no resolution despite several patches.

journeyman
journeyman
I've noticed a few skills on items aren't working as intended now - they auto show on the hotbar, but are shown as 'not memorized' now but still seem to work (also don't show in the skill book either).

Odd.

New Zealand's finest Gith with a dark urge for KFC XX
I
stranger
stranger
I
The thing is that from what I can tell, you can't share skills *whatsoever* between players in a multiplayer game. My allies can't share my loremaster, or lucky charm, etc. It's pretty bloody annoying.

veteran
veteran
Sadly you can only share does with NPCs, which even more kills the immersion for coop-play.

stranger
stranger
The eternal arbiter still fights us on sight. No conversation what so ever... We enter the academy and the area where the siurce pool and arbiter is and he fights us immediately.

Playing on ps4, with fane, red price, sebille and ifan. No villain tags. Tried it with fane as human and elf.

journeyman
journeyman
Why do I feel like have never encountered some of these bugs? Is it because I am on console or something?

journeyman
journeyman
Well it isn't supposed to be your standard rpg my friend, but I understand how you feel when you say that the game needs some TLC and work.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard