Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#652156 10/03/19 08:16 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello,

I'm trying to create a Blood Infusion mod, and I want to use the icon that appears next to the blood-summoned incarnate as the skill icon. I don't know how to find the name of the icon, or where any of the icons are saved at all. I tried to search the Resource Manager with the exact icon name from the water infusion skill and it doesn't show up.

Additionally, I'd also like to add an oil infusion skill in the same vein as I think it's weird the two exist in game but can only be summoned by surfaces and not by skills like the other elements.

Any help with the icon issue, and anything else that might be relevant would be EXTREMELY helpful!

Cheers.

L
L
They're in the Texture Atlas Editor (spread across several .lsx files), which looks like an orange grid of nine tiny portraits.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm receiving the following error when trying to open many of the .lsx files:

File version of texture atlas 'C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Divinity Original Sin 2/DefEd/Data/Editor/Public/Shared/GUI/Ability_Skill_Status_Icons.lsx' is deprecated, and should be re-saved to optimize load time!

They also fail to open in general. I'm not sure how it wants me to resave the files in a new format if I can't actually open them!

Additionally I'm receiving the error:
The resource file is newer (version: 3.6.4.0) than your code version (version: 3.6.3.1)
and similar messages on starting the program, which I imagine is related.

Would doing a complete reinstall of the game & divinity engine 2 fix these issues?

Last edited by frasdoge; 14/03/19 08:38 AM. Reason: Expanded on error messages and details
addict
addict
Hey frasdoge!

This seems to have happen due to the fact we did a new update for the game, but haven't released the accompanying editor update yet.
As soon as we update the editor, this issue should resolve itself. We'll do our best to get this done asap!

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard