Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello everyone. Never registered to forums, but here I am. My name is Coy Boy - or Ithil if we come to passport names. Since im mentally disabled, when stuff hits the fan, i start doing tedious stuff, i thought i will share it with you guys, even if you don't care, just don't comment. Im kind of looking for more of lift up comments and those who can relate with me ^_^

Yeah.... i will leave it once i will understand how to upload for IMGUR. preview works, in forum it doesnt.

I'm VERY thankful for admins trying to help me to figure this out... I'm really in a bad place now. Thank you so much.
While I didn't see you fixed it for me, I just made a little video.

[img]https://imgur.com/uMdlcNX[/img]
[Linked Image]
The entrance to necromancer's retreat place.
[Linked Image]
Little blacksmithing area.
[Linked Image]
Close up
[Linked Image]
Close up 2
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Woodworking, a hobby of an undead who lived far too long.
[Linked Image]
Studying area.
[Linked Image]
A wholesome view of entrance side.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Alchemy station.

Last edited by Coy Boy; 04/07/19 11:25 AM. Reason: check img tags
Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I guess im just doing something wrong. T_T

But that's the link to the album though.

https://imgur.com/a/0qqVyI0

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Full view.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Into the tent.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Raze; 03/07/19 11:30 AM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
The forum's BBcode isn't quite intelligent enough to figure out certain things but it seems you've successfully linked to the images now anyway.

The only other thing I would mention is to perhaps reduce the image size when directly previewing the images in the post (i.e. using img tags rather than links) especially when including multiple images, as some people still have less-than-stellar download speeds. As it is the forum scales it down to a maximum of 835px wide anyway, but needs to first download the entire image in order to do so.

J'aime le fromage.
Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia
The forum's BBcode isn't quite intelligent enough to figure out certain things but it seems you've successfully linked to the images now anyway.

The only other thing I would mention is to perhaps reduce the image size when directly previewing the images in the post (i.e. using img tags rather than links) especially when including multiple images, as some people still have less-than-stellar download speeds. As it is the forum scales it down to a maximum of 835px wide anyway, but needs to first download the entire image in order to do so.

Im no way smart enough to understand what you mean, i just used the IMGUR code for forums and then [img] [/img] code to link it in the forum. Sorry, not my native tongue ^^

Anyhows, i placed a link with full album, there is a part which didn't upload ((the necromancer ''test'' place'' )) dunno how to name it ^_^

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Raze; 03/07/19 11:31 AM.
Support
Support

There were a dozen images in the link not in the forum topic. I added them in your subsequent posts, so you can edit them, if required; there are a limit of 10 images per post that the forum will load the images for, apparently.
I'll delete my first reply couple replies.

Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

There were a dozen images in the link not in the forum topic. I added them in your subsequent posts, so you can edit them, if required; there are a limit of 10 images per post that the forum will load the images for, apparently.
I'll delete my first reply couple replies.

Yeah... Im very sorry and very thankful for you, trying to help me together with Vometia. While I didn't notice you fixed everything for me, I just made a little clip on YT and placed a link here on the first post. Hope you will take a look aswell and again, thank you.
https://youtu.be/MkatUFHGihg

BTW, since i don't know how to use GM mode in game, just letting others know, everything is done by hand, every single item, trying to abuse physics aswell, such as items on forge or in fire, potions in baskets.

Last edited by Coy Boy; 03/07/19 03:55 PM.
Support
Support

In this case, AFAIK the forum just doesn't support video tags.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert

It does, but it seems to be picky about the URL, so e.g. it wants the "standard" Youtube URL rather than one of the newer abbreviations.

e.g. this doesn't work

Code
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/MkatUFHGihg[/video]

but this does

Code
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkatUFHGihg[/video]

Last edited by vometia; 04/07/19 03:39 AM.

J'aime le fromage.
Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia

It does, but it seems to be picky about the URL, so e.g. it wants the "standard" Youtube URL rather than one of the newer abbreviations.

e.g. this doesn't work

Code
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/MkatUFHGihg[/video]

but this does

Code
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkatUFHGihg[/video]

Thanks used your code and now the video link works. But we are so offtopic tghough

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Coy Boy
But we are so offtopic tghough

All topics where I'm involved tend to drift towards the subject of shoes, bass guitars, cheese or curry sooner or later. I somehow hadn't mentioned any of them until now!

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
The topic that haunts my mind quite literally is several unresolved character arcs at the end of the story and lore related shiz, but nice work with GM mode man is what I also want to say because that area looks cool.

Coy Boy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by ShadowStorm
The topic that haunts my mind quite literally is several unresolved character arcs at the end of the story and lore related shiz, but nice work with GM mode man is what I also want to say because that area looks cool.

It's not GM mode, i just did it manually in game, i dont know how to use GM mode to be honest. And what is it character arc wise? and dunno about story since I didn't played through all of it

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard