Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Let me first say that I'm very happy to finally be able to play DOS2. I didn't want to buy a new computer just to play the game, so when it came out for the Switch I was immediately sold.

So far, I don't have anything negative to say except for one thing: There doesn't seem to be a way to invert the camera rotation controlled with the right stick. If you push the stick to the right, the camera rotates right. From all other console games I'm used to be able to invert it so that pushing right rotates the camera to the left and honestly I'm just too stupid to use it the "regular" way.

Will there be a patch to add this feature? Or is it already included and i just didn't see it?

Thank you.

Support
Support

No, currently there is no option to swap the direction of rotation. That is something that could be added, but isn't already planned.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for your answer. Sad to hear that it's not planned since it seems like such a basic thing. Maybe in a future update smile

stranger
stranger
Long time player of the PC version here, also just picked it up for my Switch so I can play on the go. I would also very much like an inverse option for the camera. It may not seem like a huge deal, but it feels quite.. uncomfortable.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard