Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Xiao Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I wanted to give my NPC a weapon I created, but the weapon wasn't showing up in 'equipment' section of Side bar which has been baffling me for quite a while. I'm sure I created a new weapon from Root Template and bond it with a new weapon stats created in the Stats Editor.. What might went wrong? Thanks in advance!

A
addict
addict
A
Hey Xiao,

equipment to select in the sidebar is defined in 'Equipment.txt' in the folder: Public\[ModuleName]\Stats\Generated\

Edit: Are you speaking of DOS 2, actually? Just noticed you're mentioning a 'stats editor' which doesn't exist in DOS 1.

Last edited by Abraxas*; 15/10/19 03:48 PM.

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
Xiao Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
First thanks for your help! I'm using Divinity Engine 2, I checked the txt file and it's exactly like what I wrote in Stats Editor but when I enter NPC's Sidebar panel and select Equipment, the weapon I created just won't appear in the filter.[img]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....39B3446BA39CBC21A3F0D86F592D6D7A039C7BA/[/img]

[img]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....67F0ECAB3F69A31957FC83667001D7AFD9236A8/[/img]
The first weapon can be searched in the filter because it's the original item in game but I overrided it, but the second one is completely customzied and it won't show up. Is there something wrong of these parameters or I missed any step? Thanks in advance.

Support
Support

I'll move this to a D:OS 2 forum.
You may also want to check out Larian's Discord; there are other modders there, as well as people from Larian who can offer modding support.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard