Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Larian Studios
OP Offline
Larian Studios
[Linked Image]
Hello everyone,

Today we’re releasing our latest Gift Bag: Order & Magic. Packed full of new features – including options to randomize combat, increase your haggling ability, and organise your sweet, sweet loot – all of which will be effortlessly added to your game, absolutely free.

What's more, we're pleased to announce that you're now able to invite friends to your game via the new friend invite feature on the Switch. Just pick the friend you'd like to invite, and if they accept (accept your invitations, friends!) they'll join your party whether you're just starting out, or continuing your adventure.

As ever, the contents of each Gift Bag are accessible via the in-game menu, where you can independently enable or disable each individual feature. Of course, these are compatible with all prior Gift Bags (Beauty Salon and Song Of Nature), and you’re free to enable as many or as few as you'd like!

Gift Bag 3 includes:

Pet Power
Pet Power greatly enhances the summoning class and its infusion spells. With this feature, you can cast infusion spells on all available summons, not just your own Incarnate. Each summons receives different skills depending on the base elemental infusion type.

Combat Randomizer
When entering combat, one or more random enemies will receive one of the new special statuses created specially for this feature. Think you know how a particular fight is going to go down? Not any more! This will change everything you thought you knew about combat, with each battle presenting a fresh new challenge.

Nine Lives (Black Cat+)
Transforms the Black Cat into a follower. Once rescued, a whistle will appear in your inventory. You can use this if your cat gets lost or if you want to change who it follows.

Improved Organisation
Find a collection of special bags that allow you to better (and automatically) organise your inventory.

Sourcerous Sundries
In each major hub, you can now find a mysterious vendor selling exotic and potent artifacts. These artifacts can upgrade a character’s gear with immense power, bringing them up to the players' current level.

Hagglers
Tired of forgetting to switch to your 'haggling' character when talking to traders? Now the reputation and skill of your whole party can help you wrangle the best prices!

Please note that once enabled, these features will roll over to your saves on PC, or vice versa on Switch if you have cloud save transfers enabled. These new features come free and are automatically downloaded to the game.

Remember, if you want exclusive updates on all things Larian, Divinity and Baldur’s Gate 3, make sure you’re signed up to the Larian Gazette at the following link: Larian Gazette

Happy adventures through Rivellon,
Larian Crew

In addition to the Gift Bag content, there are a number of fixes included in the patch today. These cover:

Updates:
Added Japanese language

Bug Fixes:
Fixed crash in multiplayer Mac-PC crossplay with Crafter’s Kit enabled
Fixed crash related to loading saves with Larian modifications enabled
Fixed major issue related to enabling/disabling Larian modifications in conjunction with community mods
Fixed issue where player could steal Drudanae from the Elf Herbalist without any consequence
Fixed player not receiving points for level up if inside Magic Mirror
Fixed the Battered Raft being destructible
Fixed music not playing during loading sequence when Larian modifications are enabled
Fixed rare issue with Alexandar remaining in battle even after death
Fixed rare issue when failing to pickpocket Meistr Siva
Fixed rare chance of player ending up stuck in combat during the fight for the Divinity
Fixed minor issues with UI selection when playing with a gamepad
Fixed small issues with VO and dialogue in Herb Gardens
Fixed minor text and localization issues
Fixed minor visual and animation issues

Last edited by Dom_Larian; 08/11/19 03:10 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
If you have mods from the community that do the same thing should we disable them?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Nefertari
If you have mods from the community that do the same thing should we disable them?

You shouldn't use both. Removing them could cause a problem in theory. So try this:

1. Save your game in a new slot before removing the mods.
2. Remove the mods.
3. Load your save, and if it doesn't crash, save again, then quit.
4. Enable the Larian Mods.
5. Load your mod-free save, and continue on.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I took the bags but they cause issues. Once I had the bags a lot of items in my inventory became invisible. You can't drop the bags. Please give us a way to drop them or disable them.

stranger
stranger
In theory the bags are a great idea, but I had to revert back a few saves after they became a bit cumbersome to use. Let us get rid of bags we don't want! I'd love one for scrolls, potions, food items, and crafting materials, but having a million bags in each characters inventory isn't ideal.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Originally Posted by cgatto
In theory the bags are a great idea, but I had to revert back a few saves after they became a bit cumbersome to use. Let us get rid of bags we don't want! I'd love one for scrolls, potions, food items, and crafting materials, but having a million bags in each characters inventory isn't ideal.

Wish I would have thought of that before I played another 3 hours. Lord if I have to lose that 3 hours.

stranger
stranger
I have a question about Sourcerous Sundries. Found the shop and bought the upgrade items but how do I use them? I've been trying all kinds of ways but nothing is working.

stranger
stranger
Hi,

I play this game for one month now every time with a friend. We are both playing with our own Switch and we connect with wireless connection. We had sometimes crashes but it was a pretty rare.

Yesterday we updated the game with the Order&Magic that you released yesterday. We played like 8 hours and we had at least 15 crashes... I think there is something wrong in the update that makes the game crashes. The screen freezes and the switch says "the software stopped working".

It really kills the experience of the game as we had to load the games several times... And it's not fast.

Please Can you fix this?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Furyan

I
stranger
stranger
I
HELLO PLEASE HELP ME!! im a XBOX live player, and i cannot find out how to get GIFT BAG #3!!

where is it, i see that PS4, Swtich, and PC all have it but why cant i find it ?

Please send me a message on xboxlive with the answer as im an extreme stranger to this sight and may not be able to even know if i got an answer

GN InsanitysFinest

veteran
veteran
The update for Xbox is delayed a little, but is hopefully coming out sometime early next week smile

stranger
stranger
The physics of clothes was fixed in this update?

stranger
stranger
Why no Korean in switch version. Steam version have Korean support so why not add it to switch already.

Support
Support

There are issues with adding the Korean localization on Switch, which we are currently look in to.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Furyan87
Hi,

I play this game for one month now every time with a friend. We are both playing with our own Switch and we connect with wireless connection. We had sometimes crashes but it was a pretty rare.

Yesterday we updated the game with the Order&Magic that you released yesterday. We played like 8 hours and we had at least 15 crashes... I think there is something wrong in the update that makes the game crashes. The screen freezes and the switch says "the software stopped working".

It really kills the experience of the game as we had to load the games several times... And it's not fast.

Please Can you fix this?
Thanks!

Best regards,

Furyan

Same problem on Switch for me, unfortunately. Hope there's gonna be a quick fix for this. It seems to happen particularly often at the beginning or after combats.

Edit: I'm currently trying to do the fight at Paladin Hardwin's after you send the owl. It doesn't seem possible at the moment to finish this fight for me, as the game crashes everytime.

Last edited by ichessekinder; 10/11/19 04:25 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Larian, please let us turn these mods off. If you had given a description of that mod combat randomize I would never have enabled it. It is total crap. Please let us turn it off!!!!

For those of you who don't know what this is:

1. Hard Place and Rock: each turn, the enemy with the "rock" buff hurls a fireball (? I think) at the enemy with hard place for free. They both get +150% fire resist and +5 pyrokinetic.

2. The Defiler: Randomly puts a "defile" debuff on one of your characters. After 2 turns, it expires, you take A LOT of damage, and the defile moves to someone else.

3. Perma haste: for all enemies.

4. Deflection aura: one enemy grants +5 deflection to all nearby enemies.

5. Volatility: All enemies alternate between having a weakness-imposing (-1 STR, -10% damage) aura and having deflection.

6. Electric aura something something: Has a shock aura which shocks you and surfaces. Grants +150% and +5 aetherturge.

7. Random explosive ball: Each turn, summons a ball at a friendly character's which explodes dealing air after two turns.

Last edited by Nefertari; 10/11/19 04:21 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dom_Larian
and you’re free to enable as many or as few as you'd like!

I think it's important to qualify this by saying that once these things are activated they can't be deactivated. Because...

Please note that once enabled, these features will roll over to your saves on PC

That sounds like you can't even go back to an old save if you don't like a new feature?

Pet Power
Pet Power greatly enhances the summoning class and its infusion spells. With this feature, you can cast infusion spells on all available summons, not just your own Incarnate. Each summons receives different skills depending on the base elemental infusion type.

Nifty. Seems like this always should have been possible. wink Thanks!

Combat Randomizer
When entering combat, one or more random enemies will receive one of the new special statuses created specially for this feature. Think you know how a particular fight is going to go down? Not any more! This will change everything you thought you knew about combat, with each battle presenting a fresh new challenge.

Is there any incentive to use this? Better loot? Higher XP?

Nine Lives (Black Cat+)
Transforms the Black Cat into a follower. Once rescued, a whistle will appear in your inventory. You can use this if your cat gets lost or if you want to change who it follows.

Seeking some clarification on this. So the cat follows you around until you "save" it. Then it, essentially, becomes a summonable skill. How does Nine Live change that"? What does "transforms into a follower" mean?

Improved Organisation
Find a collection of special bags that allow you to better (and automatically) organise your inventory.

I'll support some of the comments above in wanting to be able to destroy some of these bags that we don't want.

And I'd also prefer it to not auto-sort my inventory when using the "Pack" option of these bags. I like to setup my inventory in a particular way and these bags smush the inventory all together and mess it up.

Sourcerous Sundries
In each major hub, you can now find a mysterious vendor selling exotic and potent artifacts. These artifacts can upgrade a character’s gear with immense power, bringing them up to the players' current level.

Can someone please explain this feature in detail? What and how it upgrades things. How much it costs. Etc. I'm not sure if this is going to feel like a "cheat".

Hagglers
Tired of forgetting to switch to your 'haggling' character when talking to traders? Now the reputation and skill of your whole party can help you wrangle the best prices!

So, I've got the same question about this as I did Lucky Charm. If we use this feature, will our Bartering score be the cumulative score of the entire group (playing 4 person co-op)? Or just the highest?

Last edited by Full Bleed; 12/11/19 07:56 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Nefertari
Larian, please let us turn these mods off. If you had given a description of that mod combat randomize I would never have enabled it. It is total crap. Please let us turn it off!!!!

For those of you who don't know what this is:

1. Hard Place and Rock: each turn, the enemy with the "rock" buff hurls a fireball (? I think) at the enemy with hard place for free. They both get +150% fire resist and +5 pyrokinetic.

2. The Defiler: Randomly puts a "defile" debuff on one of your characters. After 2 turns, it expires, you take A LOT of damage, and the defile moves to someone else.

3. Perma haste: for all enemies.

4. Deflection aura: one enemy grants +5 deflection to all nearby enemies.

5. Volatility: All enemies alternate between having a weakness-imposing (-1 STR, -10% damage) aura and having deflection.

6. Electric aura something something: Has a shock aura which shocks you and surfaces. Grants +150% and +5 aetherturge.

7. Random explosive ball: Each turn, summons a ball at a friendly character's which explodes dealing air after two turns.

Yikes. Thanks for this info! Playing 4 person co-op on tactical for a first time through and that sounds like a feature we do *not* want to enable.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Full Bleed
That sounds like you can't even go back to an old save if you don't like a new feature?

You can revert to a previous save. It is just any saves made after the specified mods are enabled that they can not be disabled.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Ventus of Nusqua
I have a question about Sourcerous Sundries. Found the shop and bought the upgrade items but how do I use them? I've been trying all kinds of ways but nothing is working.

I was looking this solution in few forums and i have found it! U have to split this things to 1/1/1/1/[ITEM] in craft window, this must work. Have a FUN!

Last edited by vometia; 12/11/19 10:16 AM. Reason: formatting
stranger
stranger
Sourcerous Sundries question. To craft, one item would be the item you want to raise. Another would be the artifact you buy at Sourcerous Sundries. What else would you use?

Last edited by NanaMaster; 13/11/19 08:07 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard