Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Comparing anything with anything doesn't really make sense at all tbh. For multiple reasons.

- BG3 doesn't exist yet. There's no material to be used in comparison.
- DAO is pretty old by now, and we'd rather best hope they can't be compared, because technology and computing capacity has improved greatly since then.
- Similar to the previous point, comparing to other upcoming games is just as futile, as I'd think we wouldn't want future games to be identical to one another. Might as well just cancel all of them but one to save a lot of money and human workhours then.

Basically, we'd rather hope BG3 is different than DAO, Wrath of the Righteous, or even BG1/2, otherwise it'd be outdated, a copy-cat or just rehashing old for old's sake. Might as well be playing the old games instead then.

apprentice
apprentice
What @The Composer said. Feels like the rest of y'all are not really understanding what I've been trying to say. *shrug*

T
stranger
stranger
T
Yeah I vote this game, game of the Century if they added Centaurs as a playable race in Baldur’s gate 3.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by The Composer
- Similar to the previous point, comparing to other upcoming games is just as futile, as I'd think we wouldn't want future games to be identical to one another. Might as well just cancel all of them but one to save a lot of money and human workhours then.

Mind you... this hasn't stopped the makers of Fifa...

veteran
veteran
Makers will make as long as players will buy ...
I mean look how many times Skyrim was released. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard